"I'm hot and I'm burning...' I Live Alone' Kian84, Certified shot in front of Cheomseongdae

Webtoon writer Kian84 has certified a race trip to I Live AloneKian84 posted a picture on his SNS on the 11th with an article saying, I thought it was hot and burned.In the photo, Kian84 enjoys a swelter in front of Cheomseongdae in a straw hat on the top and bottom of the loess.Kian84 said: Ive only lived 35 years, this tough life, a moment of brief brush before you.I felt like a humble body that came and disappeared like an insect, and what kind of feeling I was standing alone for 1,300 years. I thought it was hot and burning. I Live Alone, which was broadcast on the 10th, was broadcasted as A Trip to Gyongju of rainbow members dressed in hanbok as a summer vacation special Summer Hyunmu School.

Webtoon writer Kian84 has certified a race trip to 'I Live Alone

Kian84 posted a picture on his SNS on the 11th with an article saying, "I thought it was hot and burned."

In the photo, Kian84 enjoys a swelter in front of Cheomseongdae in a straw hat on the top and bottom of the loess.

Kian84 said: "I've only lived 35 years, this tough life, a moment of brief brush before you. I felt like a humble body that came and disappeared like an insect, and what kind of feeling I was standing alone for 1,300 years. I thought it was hot and burning. "

'I Live Alone, which was broadcast on the 10th, was broadcasted as A Trip to Gyongju of rainbow members dressed in hanbok as a summer vacation special 'Summer Hyunmu School'.