Hong Jin-young, Coconut with click "actually for taking pictures"

Singer Hong Jin-young has released a photo of her enjoying her vacation.Hong Jin-young wrote on his instagram on the 10th, You know Coconut people. Actually, it seems to be eating rather than eating it.But I drank all the drinks and I ate it in Van Gala Rizzatto In the open photo, Hong Jin-young is staring at the camera with Coconut in his hand.Especially, Hong Jin-young attracted the attention of the viewers who were holding Coconut to take pictures like a few articles.Many netizens responded to this, such as Coconut photo, only for pictures, It seems funny every time I see a hashtag, It is delicious in white gelatin dessert and My sister is so beautiful.Meanwhile, Hong Jin-young is said to have left for Fiji, a shooting car.

Singer Hong Jin-young has released a photo of her enjoying her vacation.

Hong Jin-young wrote on his instagram on the 10th, "You know Coconut people. Actually, it seems to be eating rather than eating it. But I drank all the drinks and I ate it in Van Gala Rizzatto "

In the open photo, Hong Jin-young is staring at the camera with Coconut in his hand. Especially, Hong Jin-young attracted the attention of the viewers who were holding Coconut to take pictures like a few articles.

Many netizens responded to this, such as "Coconut photo, only for pictures", "It seems funny every time I see a hashtag", "It is delicious in white Gelatin dessert" and "My sister is so beautiful".

Meanwhile, Hong Jin-young is said to have left for Fiji, a shooting car.