Hong Jin-young says deadly sexy 'speak in the eyes'

Singer Hong Jin-young told me about the recent trip to Fiji.Hong Jin-young wrote on his instagram on August 10, I came to the island by boat ... I kill the sunset and the accommodation is good and it is so good.Spiders coming down from the top in the shower. A scary big Asiatic toad jumps in front of the door. Dinners are on the wall.The kids are so welcome. Like Ive had a lot of guests. Guest Heaven Stargram.Inside the picture is a picture of Hong Jin-young watching Sea on a boat, an alluring atmosphere that catches the eye.sulphur-su-yeon

Singer Hong Jin-young told me about the recent trip to Fiji.

Hong Jin-young wrote on his instagram on August 10, "I came to the island by boat ... I kill the sunset and the accommodation is good and it is so good. Spider's coming down from the top in the shower. A scary big Asiatic toad jumps in front of the door. Dinners are on the wall. The kids are so welcome. Like I've had a lot of guests. Guest Heaven Stargram."

Inside the picture is a picture of Hong Jin-young watching Sea on a boat, an alluring atmosphere that catches the eye.

sulphur-su-yeon