#Ryu Jun-yeol #Park Seo-joon #Song Manager revealed by 'Hattoo 3' Park Sung-Kwang

Happy Together Park Sung-Kwang showed off his talent.KBS 2TV Happy Together broadcast on the 23rd featured Peace Skull & Haha like the Reggae River, Park Sung-Kwang, Kang Yumi and Oh My Girl.Park Sung-Kwang is gaining popularity as MBCs Point of omniscient Interference; he said: After the broadcast, the talk came to Park Ji-sun.What did you do with the broadcasts, people were all over it, Dereda, theres a lot of talk about charm. So you liked me? asked Park Ji-sun jokingly. No.I liked my brothers face. Yoo Jae-Suk, Jeon Hyun-moo, was surprised by his confidence, saying, It feels almost like Song Jung-ki.It also released episodes intertwined with Ryu Jun-yeol and Park Seo-joon; he said: The independent film I made was shown on the German Subway.Ryu Jun-yeol was also close to independent films before he became famous. I was sorry. I congratulated you for passing the audition for Reply 1988. I thought it was Friends Friend, not the lead.I went to Sundaeguk for a celebratory drink that day, and I asked if I could add Sundae, so I said it as a joke to stop eating.I wanted to make up for it, but I came to appear together in Untouch Romance. I wanted to eat it.I went with Hur Kyung-hwan and the Friend brought five staff members. The Friend did the calculations just as I was a little worried. I hated myself so much, he said, I told him about the work of the I am still in good contact and I play bowling together and I am close. As for Park Seo-joon, Ive been unspoken on SNS, it could be timid revenge, that Friend appeared on Shut Up and Family as a rookie and stayed close.One day it worked out. I was on the tok. I kept on. I changed my number.I was timid after I was unspoken, and I was back to him. I asked Kim Ji-won to give me the number, and he asked Park Seo-joon to tell me, and he told me that he would do something stupid.Thats right in the process, Yoo Jae-Suk said, laughing.Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen

Happy Together' Park Sung-Kwang showed off his talent.

KBS 2TV Happy Together broadcast on the 23rd featured Peace Skull & Haha like the Reggae River, Park Sung-Kwang, Kang Yumi and Oh My Girl.

Park Sung-Kwang is gaining popularity as MBC's 'Point of omniscient Interference'; he said: "After the broadcast, the talk came to Park Ji-sun. 'What did you do with the broadcasts, people were all over it, Dereda, there's a lot of talk about charm. So you liked me?' asked Park Ji-sun jokingly. 'No. I liked my brother's face. "

Yoo Jae-Suk, Jeon Hyun-moo, was surprised by his confidence, saying, "It feels almost like Song Jung-ki."

It also released episodes intertwined with Ryu Jun-yeol and Park Seo-joon; he said: "The independent film I made was shown on the German Subway. Ryu Jun-yeol was also close to independent films before he became famous. "

"I was sorry. "I congratulated you for passing the audition for 'Reply 1988.' I thought it was Friend's Friend, not the lead. I went to Sundaeguk for a celebratory drink that day, and I asked if I could add Sundae, so I said it as a joke to stop eating. I wanted to make up for it, but I came to appear together in Untouch Romance. I wanted to eat it. I went with Hur Kyung-hwan and the Friend brought five staff members. The Friend did the calculations just as I was a little worried. "

"I hated myself so much," he said, "I told him about the work of the ' I am still in good contact and I play bowling together and I am close. "

As for Park Seo-joon, "I've been unspoken on SNS, it could be timid revenge, that Friend appeared on "Shut Up and Family" as a rookie and stayed close. One day it worked out. I was on the tok. I kept on. I changed my number. I was timid after I was unspoken, and I was back to him. "

"I asked Kim Ji-won to give me the number, and he asked Park Seo-joon to tell me, and he told me that he would do something stupid." "That's right in the process," Yoo Jae-Suk said, laughing.

Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen