'Hatu 3' Park Sung-Kwang "Ryu Jun-yeol '

Park Sung-Kwang, who starred in Happy Together, revealed an episode with Ryu Jun-yeol.KBS2 entertainment program Happy Together (hereinafter referred to as Hattoo 3) to be broadcast on the 23rd will be featured in part one of Hattoodong: Enemy or Alachua County Special and Legendary Jo-Dong: Summer MT - Special Feature with Talk Shin.Among them, Hattoodong: Enemy or Alachua County Special stars Skull & Haha - Park Sung-Kwang - Kang Yumi - Young Children (Oh My Girl).In a recent recording, Park Sung-Kwang showed off his friendship with Park Seo-joon and focused his attention: he became a close friend after appearing together in the past sitcom Family.However, Park Sung-Kwang said, Recently, I have been disregarding Park Seo-joon SNS. He surprised everyone around him by revealing that he had a unarm humiliation to Park Seo-joon.In particular, when Park Sung-Kwang revealed why Park Seo-joon was blocked, it was reported that the sighs were blown out all over the scene, and the curiosity is further amplified.Park Sung-Kwang also said that he had a deep relationship with Ryu Jun-yeol, and he was sorry to hear that there was something sorry.Park Sung-Kwang said, Ryu Jun-yeols Respond, 1988 audition party was held at the house.At that time, Ryu Jun-yeol said, Can I add Sundae? I said, Stop eating.As soon as I heard it, the cast members laughed at me with no boos.In particular, Park Sung-Kwang said, I wanted to say it was a joke later, but I did not do it (playing) because I thought it was too late.In addition, Park Sung-Kwang said that there was another sorry thing for Ryu Jun-yeol after the Sundae incident, so interest in the background is gathered.It airs every Thursday night at 11:10 p.m.

Park Sung-Kwang, who starred in Happy Together', revealed an episode with Ryu Jun-yeol.

KBS2 entertainment program "Happy Together" (hereinafter referred to as "Hattoo 3") to be broadcast on the 23rd will be featured in part one of "Hattoodong: Enemy or Alachua County Special" and "Legendary Jo-Dong: Summer MT - Special Feature with Talk Shin". Among them, "Hattoodong: Enemy or Alachua County Special" stars Skull & Haha - Park Sung-Kwang - Kang Yumi - Young Children (Oh My Girl).

In a recent recording, Park Sung-Kwang showed off his friendship with Park Seo-joon and focused his attention: he became a close friend after appearing together in the past sitcom "Family". However, Park Sung-Kwang said, "Recently, I have been disregarding Park Seo-joon SNS." He surprised everyone around him by revealing that he had a "unarm humiliation" to Park Seo-joon. In particular, when Park Sung-Kwang revealed why Park Seo-joon was blocked, it was reported that the sighs were blown out all over the scene, and the curiosity is further amplified.

Park Sung-Kwang also said that he had a deep relationship with Ryu Jun-yeol, and he was sorry to hear that there was something sorry. Park Sung-Kwang said, "Ryu Jun-yeol's 'Respond, 1988' audition party was held at the house. At that time, Ryu Jun-yeol said, 'Can I add Sundae?' I said, 'Stop eating.' As soon as I heard it, the cast members laughed at me with no boos.

In particular, Park Sung-Kwang said, "I wanted to say it was a joke later, but I did not do it (playing) because I thought it was too late." In addition, Park Sung-Kwang said that there was another sorry thing for Ryu Jun-yeol after the 'Sundae incident', so interest in the background is gathered. It airs every Thursday night at 11:10 p.m.