"Hattoo 3" Park Sung-Kwang "My dear Park Seo-joon, who tried to get revenge by changing numbers."

Park Sung-Kwang has revealed the story of Park Seo-joon.On KBS2 Happy Together 3 broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Hattoo-dong: Enemy-A-A-Grand Special starring Legangpyeong Skull & Haha, Park Sung-Kwang, Yu-mi Kang, and Ohmaigol Infant and Legendary Jo-dong: Special Feature with Summer MT-Talk God were featured in the first part.Asked if he had been angry with Park Seo-joon, Park Sung-Kwang said, It was originally a match.Park Sung-Kwang said: I used to be close to that friend, I was in Shut Up and Family together, and it started to work out one day.And when I did not get one on the Kakao Talk, I was using it only. I turned out to have changed the number. I was sad and wanted to get revenge, so I had an unarmed, and then I followed right away, he said.Park Sung-Kwang said, I met actor Kim Ji-won and asked him to give me the number of Park Seo-joon, but once he asked Park Seo-joon, he told me to tell him.Yoo Jae-seok said, It may be right in the procedure. Park Sung-Kwang added, I think I was going to be a fool.Hattoo 3 screen capture.

Park Sung-Kwang has revealed the story of Park Seo-joon.

On KBS2 'Happy Together 3' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, 'Hattoo-dong: Enemy-A-A-Grand Special' starring Legangpyeong Skull & Haha, Park Sung-Kwang, Yu-mi Kang, and Ohmaigol Infant and 'Legendary Jo-dong: Special Feature with Summer MT-Talk God' were featured in the first part.

Asked if he had been angry with Park Seo-joon, Park Sung-Kwang said, "It was originally a match."

Park Sung-Kwang said: "I used to be close to that friend, I was in "Shut Up and Family" together, and it started to work out one day. And when I did not get one on the Kakao Talk, I was using it only. I turned out to have changed the number. "

"I was sad and wanted to get revenge, so I had an unarmed, and then I followed right away," he said.

Park Sung-Kwang said, "I met actor Kim Ji-won and asked him to give me the number of Park Seo-joon, but once he asked Park Seo-joon, he told me to tell him."

Yoo Jae-seok said, "It may be right in the procedure." Park Sung-Kwang added, "I think I was going to be a fool."

Hattoo 3 screen capture.