'Hattoo 3' Park Sung-Kwang "Park Seo-joon and best friend...Recent SNS blocking"

The comedian Park Sung-Kwang revealed that he unfollowed the SNS of actor Park Seo-joon (subscription stopped).The detailed story will be broadcast on KBS2 Happy Together which will be broadcast on the 23rd.On this day, the Haetudong corner is decorated with a special feature of Are you an enemy or a friend?, and will be accompanied by singer Skull, broadcasters Haha, Park Sung-Kwang and Kang Yumi and group Oh My Girl.In the previous recording, Park Sung-Kwang caught the eye by revealing why he blocked Park Seo-joon, saying, I recently unfollowed Park Seo-joon SNS.The two are said to have become best friends after their appearance in the past sitcom Family, which is the back door of the performers who heard Park Sung-Kwangs story.Park Sung-Kwang also mentioned his relationship with Ryu Jun-yeol.I am sorry for him. Ryu Jun-yeols Respond 1988 audition party was held at the Sundae house.At that time, Ryu Jun-yeol said, Can I add Sundae? I said, Stop eating. Park Sung-Kwang said, I wanted to say it was a joke later, but I did not (play) because I thought it was too late.But later, Ryu Jun-yeol said there was another sorry thing.Happy Together is broadcast every Thursday at 11:10 pm.

The comedian Park Sung-Kwang revealed that he unfollowed the SNS of actor Park Seo-joon (subscription stopped). The detailed story will be broadcast on KBS2 Happy Together' which will be broadcast on the 23rd.

On this day, the 'Haetudong' corner is decorated with a special feature of 'Are you an enemy or a friend?', and will be accompanied by singer Skull, broadcasters Haha, Park Sung-Kwang and Kang Yumi and group Oh My Girl.

In the previous recording, Park Sung-Kwang caught the eye by revealing why he blocked Park Seo-joon, saying, "I recently unfollowed Park Seo-joon SNS." The two are said to have become “best friends” after their appearance in the past sitcom Family, which is the back door of the performers who heard Park Sung-Kwang's story.

Park Sung-Kwang also mentioned his relationship with Ryu Jun-yeol. I am sorry for him. "Ryu Jun-yeol's 'Respond 1988' audition party was held at the Sundae house. At that time, Ryu Jun-yeol said, 'Can I add Sundae?' I said, 'Stop eating.' "

Park Sung-Kwang said, "I wanted to say it was a joke later, but I did not (play) because I thought it was too late." But later, Ryu Jun-yeol said there was another sorry thing.

Happy Together is broadcast every Thursday at 11:10 pm.