'Hatu 3' Kang Ki-young "Park Seo-joon - Park Min-young rumor?

Actor Kang Ki-young mentioned Park Seo-joon and Park Min-youngs enthusiasm.On the 9th KBS 2TV Happy Together 3, actors Seo Hyo-rim, Kang Ki-young, Isia and Lee Jung-hyun appeared as guests.On this day, Kang Ki-young was asked about Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young who appeared together in the TVN Drama Why is Kim Secretary?Kang Ki-young said, It is a rumor that I learned only after all of the world.Kang Ki-young said, I received a lot of calls that I think I am dating a male and female protagonist every time I do a work. Park Seo-joon gave a honor to Park Min-young at the beginning of the scene.I thought it was just a polite relationship, he added.Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen

Actor Kang Ki-young mentioned Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young's enthusiasm.

On the 9th KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3', actors Seo Hyo-rim, Kang Ki-young, Isia and Lee Jung-hyun appeared as guests.

On this day, Kang Ki-young was asked about Park Seo-joon and Park Min-young who appeared together in the TVN Drama 'Why is Kim Secretary?' Kang Ki-young said, "It is a rumor that I learned only after all of the world."

Kang Ki-young said, "I received a lot of calls that I think I am dating a male and female protagonist every time I do a work." Park Seo-joon gave a honor to Park Min-young at the beginning of the scene. I thought it was just a polite relationship," he added.

Photo: KBS 2TV broadcast screen