"You look like a laughing figure"...Han Hye-yeon and Lee Jung Eun, certifying shots with arms held

Stylist Han Hye-yeon has released an authentication shot taken with actor Lee Jung Eun.Han Hye-yeon is the best actor who is active as a top-trend girl in Top-trend Lee Jung Eun ~ # A knowing wife # Woojin mother # Mr. Sunshine # Haman house on his 23rd instagram.I will support my wife more than I know. Han Hye-yeon and Lee Jung Eun in the photo are laughing at the camera with their arms folded.Netizens responded, It looks like a sister, It looks like a sister, It is so good for you.

Stylist Han Hye-yeon has released an authentication shot taken with actor Lee Jung Eun.

Han Hye-yeon is the best actor who is active as a Top-trend girl in Top-trend Lee Jung Eun ~ # A knowing wife # Woojin mother # Mr. Sunshine # Haman house on his 23rd instagram. I will support my wife more than I know. "

Han Hye-yeon and Lee Jung Eun in the photo are laughing at the camera with their arms folded. Netizens responded, "It looks like a sister," "It looks like a sister," "It is so good for you."