Goo Hara "Skin secrets? Apply less skincare products"

Singer and actor Goo Hara showed off her lovely charm.On the 24th, a magazine released a picture cut that worked with Goo Hara.Goo Hara in the photo completed a unique atmosphere with a modern style of styling on the red lip Make up.In particular, Goo Hara has a strong look in a trench jacket and a pose in a posing cut, and a pure charm when directing a lovely chic point Make up.Goo Hara said of the skin secret: I dont apply a lot of skincare products, I only apply moisturizing serum and cream. When I go out, I take sunscreen and apply it.If you have a shot, you can change Make up several times, so your skin can become sensitive. When you do that, you can really manage it with a self-home care sheet mask or pack.

Singer and actor Goo Hara showed off her lovely charm.

On the 24th, a magazine released a picture cut that worked with Goo Hara.

Goo Hara in the photo completed a unique atmosphere with a modern style of styling on the red lip Make up. In particular, Goo Hara has a strong look in a trench jacket and a pose in a posing cut, and a pure charm when directing a lovely chic point Make up.

Goo Hara said of the skin secret: "I don't apply a lot of skincare products, I only apply moisturizing serum and cream. When I go out, I take sunscreen and apply it. If you have a shot, you can change Make up several times, so your skin can become sensitive. When you do that, you can really manage it with a self-home care sheet Mask or pack. "