Go Ah-ra, a surprise one-on-one fan meeting in LA 'beautiful to the heart'

Actor Go Ah-ra has revealed he met a fan at Art Gallery in Los Angeles County, USA.Go Ah-ra wrote on her Instagram account on August 28: Glad to meet you i wont forget your hug.Meeting one of my fans in LA (It was great to meet you, I will not forget to hug you.I met one of my fans in LA) and posted a picture.Go Ah-ra added: I was surprised you greened me. thank you hope to see u again someday.Just like we bumped into each other that one day Suddenly (I was very surprised to meet you, I hope we meet again someday.One day, suddenly). Inside the photo was a picture of Go Ah-ra relaxing at Art Gallery, which shows off her blemish-free skin and pink lips.Go Ah-ras innocent appearance catches the eye.The fans who heard the news responded such as Pretty, I want to see you too. I envy you, I envy you. Im so jealous.delay stock
Actor Go Ah-ra has revealed he met a fan at Art Gallery in Los Angeles County, USA.Go Ah-ra wrote on her Instagram account on August 28: Glad to meet you i wont forget your hug.Meeting one of my fans in LA (It was great to meet you, I will not forget to hug you.I met one of my fans in LA) and posted a picture.Go Ah-ra added: I was surprised you greened me. thank you hope to see u again someday.Just like we bumped into each other that one day Suddenly (I was very surprised to meet you, I hope we meet again someday.One day, suddenly). Inside the photo was a picture of Go Ah-ra relaxing at Art Gallery, which shows off her blemish-free skin and pink lips.Go Ah-ras innocent appearance catches the eye.The fans who heard the news responded such as Pretty, I want to see you too. I envy you, I envy you. Im so jealous.delay stock

Actor Go Ah-ra has revealed he met a fan at Art gallery in Los Angeles County, USA.

Go Ah-ra wrote on her Instagram account on August 28: "Glad to meet you i won't forget your hug. Meeting one of my fans in LA (It was great to meet you, I will not forget to hug you. I met one of my fans in LA) "and posted a picture.

Go Ah-ra added: "I was surprised you greened me. thank you hope to see u again someday. Just like we bumped into each other that one day Suddenly (I was very surprised to meet you, I hope we meet again someday. One day, suddenly). "

Inside the photo was a picture of Go Ah-ra relaxing at Art gallery, which shows off her blemish-free skin and pink lips. Go Ah-ra's innocent appearance catches the eye.

The fans who heard the news responded such as "Pretty", "I want to see you too. I envy you", "I envy you. I'm so jealous."

delay stock