GFriend "Even if you are born again, 'GFriend'...I am worried about Music completion rather than grades."

GFriend, a popular girl group that successfully completed the summer summer  activity, decorated the magazine cover.GFriend, who decorated the cover of the September issue of The Star magazine, presented a picture of GFriends artistic appearance with the theme of Youth Workshop.Through this picture, GFriend expressed his own personality with a mix of various prints.Especially, when I took a group cut with various color paints, I received applause from the staff by showing the autumn atmosphere of GFriend with an atmosphere pose and expressionWhen asked about the burden of success of the album in an interview after shooting the picture, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, The burden is less now than debut.We focus on concepts and music, and we are worried about how much more we can express and digest music or performance than our grades.Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji will be based on the existing album as an encore concert for the upcoming September 8 concert.We have prepared ambitiously to make sure we can feel new things, he said.As a group called GFriend, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, In fact, GFriend Music can not compare with personal taste because it contains our passion and memories.My musical taste is similar to GFriend Music, said Eunha.I like the night most because I run the time, said Yerin, I like rock, ballads, but nowadays I listen to songs that sound like heart, and Hope said, I like music with strong beats.Finally, when asked about what they wanted to do if they could go back to the past, SinB said, I received the high school graduation day award, and I was too big because I wore a wig because of hair dyeing.When asked if he would play GFriend even if he was born again, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, Of course.I want to see you all again, he said.When asked what group they would like to be remembered by fans, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, I am a physical pack, a glove that warms me when I am cold, and a glove that I always like to meet with my friends when I hear our music. I would like to have a good laugh, he said.An interview with GFriends artisan autumn fashion pictorial can be seen in the September issue of The Star (released August 27).dusta
GFriend, a popular girl group that successfully completed the summer summer  activity, decorated the magazine cover.GFriend, who decorated the cover of the September issue of The Star magazine, presented a picture of GFriends artistic appearance with the theme of Youth Workshop.Through this picture, GFriend expressed his own personality with a mix of various prints.Especially, when I took a group cut with various color paints, I received applause from the staff by showing the autumn atmosphere of GFriend with an atmosphere pose and expressionWhen asked about the burden of success of the album in an interview after shooting the picture, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, The burden is less now than debut.We focus on concepts and music, and we are worried about how much more we can express and digest music or performance than our grades.Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji will be based on the existing album as an encore concert for the upcoming September 8 concert.We have prepared ambitiously to make sure we can feel new things, he said.As a group called GFriend, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, In fact, GFriend Music can not compare with personal taste because it contains our passion and memories.My musical taste is similar to GFriend Music, said Eunha.I like the night most because I run the time, said Yerin, I like rock, ballads, but nowadays I listen to songs that sound like heart, and Hope said, I like music with strong beats.Finally, when asked about what they wanted to do if they could go back to the past, SinB said, I received the high school graduation day award, and I was too big because I wore a wig because of hair dyeing.When asked if he would play GFriend even if he was born again, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, Of course.I want to see you all again, he said.When asked what group they would like to be remembered by fans, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, I am a physical pack, a glove that warms me when I am cold, and a glove that I always like to meet with my friends when I hear our music. I would like to have a good laugh, he said.An interview with GFriends artisan autumn fashion pictorial can be seen in the September issue of The Star (released August 27).dusta
GFriend, a popular girl group that successfully completed the summer summer  activity, decorated the magazine cover.GFriend, who decorated the cover of the September issue of The Star magazine, presented a picture of GFriends artistic appearance with the theme of Youth Workshop.Through this picture, GFriend expressed his own personality with a mix of various prints.Especially, when I took a group cut with various color paints, I received applause from the staff by showing the autumn atmosphere of GFriend with an atmosphere pose and expressionWhen asked about the burden of success of the album in an interview after shooting the picture, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, The burden is less now than debut.We focus on concepts and music, and we are worried about how much more we can express and digest music or performance than our grades.Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji will be based on the existing album as an encore concert for the upcoming September 8 concert.We have prepared ambitiously to make sure we can feel new things, he said.As a group called GFriend, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, In fact, GFriend Music can not compare with personal taste because it contains our passion and memories.My musical taste is similar to GFriend Music, said Eunha.I like the night most because I run the time, said Yerin, I like rock, ballads, but nowadays I listen to songs that sound like heart, and Hope said, I like music with strong beats.Finally, when asked about what they wanted to do if they could go back to the past, SinB said, I received the high school graduation day award, and I was too big because I wore a wig because of hair dyeing.When asked if he would play GFriend even if he was born again, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, Of course.I want to see you all again, he said.When asked what group they would like to be remembered by fans, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, I am a physical pack, a glove that warms me when I am cold, and a glove that I always like to meet with my friends when I hear our music. I would like to have a good laugh, he said.An interview with GFriends artisan autumn fashion pictorial can be seen in the September issue of The Star (released August 27).dusta

GFriend, a popular girl group that successfully completed the summer summer ' activity, decorated the magazine cover.

GFriend, who decorated the cover of the September issue of 'The Star' magazine, presented a picture of GFriend's artistic appearance with the theme of 'Youth Workshop'. Through this picture, GFriend expressed his own personality with a mix of various prints. Especially, when I took a group cut with various color paints, I received applause from the staff by showing the autumn atmosphere of GFriend with an atmosphere pose and expression

When asked about the burden of success of the album in an interview after shooting the picture, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, "The burden is less now than debut. “We focus on concepts and Music, and we are worried about how much more we can express and digest Music or performance than our grades.” Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji will be based on the existing album as an encore concert for the upcoming September 8 concert. “We have prepared ambitiously to make sure we can feel new things,” he said.

As a group called GFriend, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, "In fact, GFriend Music can not compare with personal taste because it contains our passion and memories." "My Musical taste is similar to GFriend Music," said Eunha. "I like the night most because I run the time," said Yerin, "I like rock, ballads, but nowadays I listen to songs that sound like heart," and Hope said, "I like Music with strong beats."

Finally, when asked about what they wanted to do if they could go back to the past, SinB said, "I received the high school graduation day award, and I was too big because I wore a wig because of hair dyeing. When asked if he would play GFriend even if he was born again, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, "Of course. “I want to see you all again,” he said. When asked what group they would like to be remembered by fans, Hope, Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji said, "I am a physical pack," a glove that warms me when I am cold, and a glove that I always like to meet with my friends when I hear our Music. I would like to have a good laugh, "he said.

An interview with GFriend's artisan autumn fashion pictorial can be seen in the September issue of "The Star" (released August 27).

dusta