"Park Seo-joon Unpal to Manager Songi...Hattoo 3" Park Sung-Kwang, the prime of the war.

Park Sung-Kwang, who was in his second heyday, showed off his talent in Hattoo 3.On KBS2 Happy Together 3 broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, Hae-tong: Enemy and Friendly Special starring Legangpyeong Skull & Haha, Park Sung-Kwang, Kang Yumi and Ohmaigol Young-a and Legendary Jo-dong: Special Feature with Summer MT-Talk God were featured in the first part.Park Sung-Kwang, who has recently become popular through the Point of Potential Intervention, mentioned the manager Song Yi Yang, who became more famous than himself.Park Sung-Kwang said, There is a story that it is faster to raise manager Songi than to raise Park Sung-Kwang.Park Sung-Kwang, who said that he had contacted his fellow Park Ji-sun after the broadcast of Power of omniscient meddling, said, Park Ji-sun said that there are many stories about how people were excited about broadcasting ,So I asked him, Did you like me? And he said, I liked my face.Jeon Hyun-moo said, It feels like Song Jung-ki now. He laughed at Park Sung-Kwangs confidence.Park Sung-Kwang also released an episode with actors Ryu Jun-yeol and Park Seo-joon.On Ryu Jun-yeol, he said: Ive been close since I was unknown: I met the day I passed the Respond, 1988 audition, and I thought it was a supporting actor.I ate at the Sundae soup house in celebration, and Ryu Jun-yeol asked, Can I add a sundae? I said, Stop eating, but it was a joke. Park Sung-Kwang said, After Reply 1988 was a hit, I was trying to tell you that it was a joke.I laughed and laughed, but I kept worrying. Since then, Ryu Jun-yeol and Park Sung-Kwang have appeared together in the drama Untouch Romance, and eventually they talked about it.Park Sung-Kwang said, I went because I wanted to eat bean noodles, but there were five staff members of Ryu Jun-yeol, but Ryu Jun-yeol calculated.I hated myself. When I brought up the anecdote of Sundaeguk that day, Ryu Jun-yeol told me not to be sorry that he was not thinking.I am still very close to Ryu Jun-yeol Asked if he had been angry with Park Seo-joon, Park Sung-Kwang said, It was originally a match.Park Sung-Kwang said: I used to be close to that friend, I was in Shut Up and Family together, and it started to work out one day.And when I did not have one in Katok, I was using it only. I turned out to have changed the number. I was sad and wanted to get revenge, so I had an unarmed, and then I followed right away, he said.Park Sung-Kwang said, I met actor Kim Ji-won and asked him to give me the number of Park Seo-joon, but once he asked Park Seo-joon, he told me to tell him.Yoo Jae-seok said, It may be right in the procedure. Park Sung-Kwang said, I think I was afraid I would be a fool.Hattoo 3 broadcast screen capture.

Park Sung-Kwang, who was in his second heyday, showed off his talent in 'Hattoo 3'.

On KBS2 'Happy Together 3' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 23rd, 'Hae-tong: Enemy and Friendly Special' starring Legangpyeong Skull & Haha, Park Sung-Kwang, Kang Yumi and Ohmaigol Young-a and 'Legendary Jo-dong: Special Feature with Summer MT-Talk God' were featured in the first part.

Park Sung-Kwang, who has recently become popular through the 'Point of Potential Intervention', mentioned the manager Song Yi Yang, who became more famous than himself.

Park Sung-Kwang said, "There is a story that it is faster to raise manager Songi than to raise Park Sung-Kwang."

Park Sung-Kwang, who said that he had contacted his fellow Park Ji-sun after the broadcast of "Power of omniscient meddling", said, "Park Ji-sun said that there are many stories about" how people were excited about broadcasting "," So I asked him, "Did you like me?" And he said, "I liked my face." Jeon Hyun-moo said, "It feels like Song Jung-ki now." He laughed at Park Sung-Kwang's confidence.

Park Sung-Kwang also released an episode with actors Ryu Jun-yeol and Park Seo-joon.

On Ryu Jun-yeol, he said: "I've been close since I was unknown: I met the day I passed the 'Respond, 1988' audition, and I thought it was a supporting actor. I ate at the Sundae soup house in celebration, and Ryu Jun-yeol asked, 'Can I add a sundae?' I said, 'Stop eating,' but it was a joke. "

Park Sung-Kwang said, "After 'Reply 1988' was a hit, I was trying to tell you that it was a joke. I laughed and laughed, but I kept worrying. "

Since then, Ryu Jun-yeol and Park Sung-Kwang have appeared together in the drama 'Untouch Romance', and eventually they talked about it. Park Sung-Kwang said, "I went because I wanted to eat bean noodles, but there were five staff members of Ryu Jun-yeol, but Ryu Jun-yeol calculated. I hated myself. When I brought up the anecdote of Sundaeguk that day, Ryu Jun-yeol told me not to be sorry that he was not thinking. I am still very close to Ryu Jun-yeol "

Asked if he had been angry with Park Seo-joon, Park Sung-Kwang said, "It was originally a match."

Park Sung-Kwang said: "I used to be close to that friend, I was in "Shut Up and Family" together, and it started to work out one day. And when I did not have one in Katok, I was using it only. I turned out to have changed the number. "

"I was sad and wanted to get revenge, so I had an unarmed, and then I followed right away," he said.

Park Sung-Kwang said, "I met actor Kim Ji-won and asked him to give me the number of Park Seo-joon, but once he asked Park Seo-joon, he told me to tell him." Yoo Jae-seok said, "It may be right in the procedure." Park Sung-Kwang said, "I think I was afraid I would be a fool."

Hattoo 3 broadcast screen capture.