Empress Myeongseong' Kim So-hyun and Son Jun-ho "Stage impact after couple fight? No at all"

I was worried about what to do if I put personal Feelingss on the stage just before the performance.But Im grateful that I can jump through those things and look only at the audience as Wu Ding and Empress Myeongseong (Kim So-hyun).Kim So-hyun, Son Jun-ho and his wife have been in joint interviews following a production appearance.The two couples, who are real couples, are also breathing in the musical Empress Myeongseong.The two men, who are like Salon, who even goes home and work, share Every Move, and Kim So-hyun smiles, saying, I want to have time alone.The two peoples Empress Myeongseong is well received by the audience, and the two people who have been worried about the joint appearance smile at the more than expected favorable comments, saying, Im just grateful.In particular, they show trust in each other by saying that they are comfortable and willing and good because they are married. Two people have shown good examples of their appearances together.▲ Is there a reason why we interviewed after one performance?I felt more responsible for the two of us being the one cast of the 23rd anniversary musical Empress Myeongseong.You have to finish this season well so those who do next season can do better.Many people have done well and have to perform eight times in less than a week, so I decided to finish the interview with Kim So-hyun I think you feel a lot of responsibility for the performance. Youre also appearing in a lot of entertainment for publicity.Its funny, its what we do, its joy and joy to be able to do it, and its rather a stretch when we rest, and its good to be able to show a lot of different things.I dont think Im busy, so Id like to work constantly (Son Jun-ho) and I think Ive had a lot of trouble making a decision to appear together as a couple.I didnt want to do it, actually. I thought it was a big role for me. Ive played so few charismatic roles.When I was 20 years old, I was told that I was casting my cast, but I was attending until the 23rd week and I was doing my own new scene.I made it out of the way of my own new character. Thank you. Its fun. I liked being able to keep making it.In fact, I was worried when Son Jun-ho came in with the role of Wu Ding, which seemed to be Feelings, a foreigner wearing hanbok in Chuseok special.But when I saw the performance, it was really good to see Son Jun-ho drawing Wu Ding with his own strength, warmth and charisma.I applaud a lot (Kim So-hyun).▲ What is the person who is drawn by Son Jun-ho?I was the most vulnerable image of Wu Ding, but I felt that Wu Ding was not vulgar, and that he could represent it in three dimensions, as he was practicing the scene.I tried to think about it from the couples perspective.Originally, I thought that Empress Myeongseong was a gigantic woman, so I thought that Wu Ding would not have worried about protecting Europe as a king.I tried to express the life of a real couple, an approach to whether she was a king of the Joseon Dynasty and was dragged to talk about it.When I asked, I thought it was the result of trying to keep Europe.As a result, Wu Ding, I made, became not a weak king but a king who loved Europe (Son Jun-ho).▲ Empress Myeongseong has a different historical interpretation, so there is controversy every time.I was wondering how to make this character more understandable, only Empress Myeongseong in the records, and no one really knew him.I was just wondering what it would have been like if I had been in that situation, what advice did Europe give to my husband when he was confused, how would he treat his son?I wanted to express the mind of a wise woman. I saw this later: Empress Myeongseong, I hate it historically, but I felt sorry for her.I was grateful when I saw this article. I was grateful if I had ever been worried about it.Or maybe I was so immersed in the role that I didnt see this person so coldly.I tried to understand that this man had to do this (Kim So-hyun).▲ I heard that there are many scenes changes compared to last season.I opened up the wedding scene last season, and I played the biography all the time, not with a fancy wedding scene this season, but from the present to the past.And I play the wedding scene for him, and its different from the previous season, and Ive tried to write a lot of modern languages, not a lot of gores.The character has changed a little since the last time, and if I tried to show my charismatic Empress Myeongseong last time, I tried to broaden the range of each god this time.She was acting on her own, and she was tearing up a lot in the audience, and she was applauded for her splendid applause last time, but she was new because she was empathized with her.▲ What is the good thing about being on stage as a couple?I liked being able to lean on what I lacked, and Im doing as well as I can in this performance.But there are times when Kim So-hyun changes the scene at will. Maybe they can because they believe in each other.Its really about changing it on the spot without saying a word in advance (Son Jun-ho).I wasnt sure about Empress Myeongseong even in the practice room.I wondered if we could induce the audience to immerse ourselves in the TV images we usually showed by Empress Myeongseong and Wu Ding.But I was surprised to hear that the first performance and the audience were able to immerse themselves in the fact that Chemie was rather good.I was comfortable and convinced and immersed. You said that Kimmy was better. Thank you. I was married for the first time in seven years.Ive been avoiding it, but I realize thats wrong. Actually, its really hard to go on tour.Its hard to adapt because the size of the theater, the distance of the audience, and the Feelings of the space are different, but Son Jun-ho is next to me, so I can trust and come on stage comfortably.I have a lot of will (Kim So-hyun).▲ Has the actual fight ever affected the stage?Weve been thinking about what if we get personal Feelingss and ruin the show, but theres nothing like that, and I think were grateful that it seems like a real role.Ive been accumulating a long time to forget about fighting or avoid fighting, but when I play musicals with them, the fight is reduced.Kim So-hyun was against me when I saw him on stage. If you dont, youre not married.If theres no performance, well talk right away or well go right with each other. If you have that Feelings on the day of the performance, youll endure it.But if it doesnt work out, well talk after its over, and when Im acting on stage, I forget or understand why I fought Kim So-hyunNine out of ten times that happens. The number of fights has decreased (Son Jun-ho).▲ Kim So-hyun came out on the radio and said, I am breathtaking with Son Jun-ho.I didnt say I was breathtaking, but Salon was the same, I shared a room, I ate rice, and I heard some computer-overloaded Feelings.I do not hate it because it is Son Jun-ho, but because I do not have time alone, I need time to reboot, but I wrote a stimulating word that I was breathtaking (laughing).But I think everyone does, and when youre stressed out, you want to go on vacation, because youre 24 hours together, so youre asking for your own time (Kim So-hyun).I dont need much time alone (Son Jun-ho).
I was worried about what to do if I put personal Feelingss on the stage just before the performance.But Im grateful that I can jump through those things and look only at the audience as Wu Ding and Empress Myeongseong (Kim So-hyun).Kim So-hyun, Son Jun-ho and his wife have been in joint interviews following a production appearance.The two couples, who are real couples, are also breathing in the musical Empress Myeongseong.The two men, who are like Salon, who even goes home and work, share Every Move, and Kim So-hyun smiles, saying, I want to have time alone.The two peoples Empress Myeongseong is well received by the audience, and the two people who have been worried about the joint appearance smile at the more than expected favorable comments, saying, Im just grateful.In particular, they show trust in each other by saying that they are comfortable and willing and good because they are married. Two people have shown good examples of their appearances together.▲ Is there a reason why we interviewed after one performance?I felt more responsible for the two of us being the one cast of the 23rd anniversary musical Empress Myeongseong.You have to finish this season well so those who do next season can do better.Many people have done well and have to perform eight times in less than a week, so I decided to finish the interview with Kim So-hyun I think you feel a lot of responsibility for the performance. Youre also appearing in a lot of entertainment for publicity.Its funny, its what we do, its joy and joy to be able to do it, and its rather a stretch when we rest, and its good to be able to show a lot of different things.I dont think Im busy, so Id like to work constantly (Son Jun-ho) and I think Ive had a lot of trouble making a decision to appear together as a couple.I didnt want to do it, actually. I thought it was a big role for me. Ive played so few charismatic roles.When I was 20 years old, I was told that I was casting my cast, but I was attending until the 23rd week and I was doing my own new scene.I made it out of the way of my own new character. Thank you. Its fun. I liked being able to keep making it.In fact, I was worried when Son Jun-ho came in with the role of Wu Ding, which seemed to be Feelings, a foreigner wearing hanbok in Chuseok special.But when I saw the performance, it was really good to see Son Jun-ho drawing Wu Ding with his own strength, warmth and charisma.I applaud a lot (Kim So-hyun).▲ What is the person who is drawn by Son Jun-ho?I was the most vulnerable image of Wu Ding, but I felt that Wu Ding was not vulgar, and that he could represent it in three dimensions, as he was practicing the scene.I tried to think about it from the couples perspective.Originally, I thought that Empress Myeongseong was a gigantic woman, so I thought that Wu Ding would not have worried about protecting Europe as a king.I tried to express the life of a real couple, an approach to whether she was a king of the Joseon Dynasty and was dragged to talk about it.When I asked, I thought it was the result of trying to keep Europe.As a result, Wu Ding, I made, became not a weak king but a king who loved Europe (Son Jun-ho).▲ Empress Myeongseong has a different historical interpretation, so there is controversy every time.I was wondering how to make this character more understandable, only Empress Myeongseong in the records, and no one really knew him.I was just wondering what it would have been like if I had been in that situation, what advice did Europe give to my husband when he was confused, how would he treat his son?I wanted to express the mind of a wise woman. I saw this later: Empress Myeongseong, I hate it historically, but I felt sorry for her.I was grateful when I saw this article. I was grateful if I had ever been worried about it.Or maybe I was so immersed in the role that I didnt see this person so coldly.I tried to understand that this man had to do this (Kim So-hyun).▲ I heard that there are many scenes changes compared to last season.I opened up the wedding scene last season, and I played the biography all the time, not with a fancy wedding scene this season, but from the present to the past.And I play the wedding scene for him, and its different from the previous season, and Ive tried to write a lot of modern languages, not a lot of gores.The character has changed a little since the last time, and if I tried to show my charismatic Empress Myeongseong last time, I tried to broaden the range of each god this time.She was acting on her own, and she was tearing up a lot in the audience, and she was applauded for her splendid applause last time, but she was new because she was empathized with her.▲ What is the good thing about being on stage as a couple?I liked being able to lean on what I lacked, and Im doing as well as I can in this performance.But there are times when Kim So-hyun changes the scene at will. Maybe they can because they believe in each other.Its really about changing it on the spot without saying a word in advance (Son Jun-ho).I wasnt sure about Empress Myeongseong even in the practice room.I wondered if we could induce the audience to immerse ourselves in the TV images we usually showed by Empress Myeongseong and Wu Ding.But I was surprised to hear that the first performance and the audience were able to immerse themselves in the fact that Chemie was rather good.I was comfortable and convinced and immersed. You said that Kimmy was better. Thank you. I was married for the first time in seven years.Ive been avoiding it, but I realize thats wrong. Actually, its really hard to go on tour.Its hard to adapt because the size of the theater, the distance of the audience, and the Feelings of the space are different, but Son Jun-ho is next to me, so I can trust and come on stage comfortably.I have a lot of will (Kim So-hyun).▲ Has the actual fight ever affected the stage?Weve been thinking about what if we get personal Feelingss and ruin the show, but theres nothing like that, and I think were grateful that it seems like a real role.Ive been accumulating a long time to forget about fighting or avoid fighting, but when I play musicals with them, the fight is reduced.Kim So-hyun was against me when I saw him on stage. If you dont, youre not married.If theres no performance, well talk right away or well go right with each other. If you have that Feelings on the day of the performance, youll endure it.But if it doesnt work out, well talk after its over, and when Im acting on stage, I forget or understand why I fought Kim So-hyunNine out of ten times that happens. The number of fights has decreased (Son Jun-ho).▲ Kim So-hyun came out on the radio and said, I am breathtaking with Son Jun-ho.I didnt say I was breathtaking, but Salon was the same, I shared a room, I ate rice, and I heard some computer-overloaded Feelings.I do not hate it because it is Son Jun-ho, but because I do not have time alone, I need time to reboot, but I wrote a stimulating word that I was breathtaking (laughing).But I think everyone does, and when youre stressed out, you want to go on vacation, because youre 24 hours together, so youre asking for your own time (Kim So-hyun).I dont need much time alone (Son Jun-ho).

“I was worried about what to do if I put personal Feelingss on the stage just before the performance. But I’m grateful that I can jump through those things and look only at the audience as Wu Ding and Empress Myeongseong (Kim So-hyun).”

Kim So-hyun, Son Jun-ho and his wife have been in joint interviews following a production appearance. The two couples, who are real couples, are also breathing in the musical Empress Myeongseong. The two men, who are like Salon, who even goes home and work, share Every move, and Kim So-hyun smiles, saying, "I want to have time alone."

The two people’s “Empress Myeongseong” is well received by the audience, and the two people who have been worried about the joint appearance smile at the more than expected favorable comments, saying, “I’m just grateful.” In particular, they show trust in each other by saying that they are “comfortable and willing” and “good because they are married.” Two people have shown good examples of their appearances together.

▲ Is there a reason why we interviewed after one performance?

“I felt more responsible for the two of us being the one cast of the 23rd anniversary musical Empress Myeongseong. You have to finish this season well so those who do next season can do better. Many people have done well and have to perform eight times in less than a week, so I decided to finish the interview with Kim So-hyun "

I think you feel a lot of responsibility for the performance. You're also appearing in a lot of entertainment for publicity.

“It’s funny, it’s what we do, it’s joy and joy to be able to do it, and it’s rather a stretch when we rest, and it’s good to be able to show a lot of different things. I don’t think I’m busy, so I’d like to work constantly (Son Jun-ho)” and I think I’ve had a lot of trouble making a decision to appear together as a couple.

“I didn’t want to do it, actually. I thought it was a big role for me. I’ve played so few charismatic roles. When I was 20 years old, I was told that I was casting my cast, but I was attending until the 23rd week and I was doing my own new scene. I made it out of the way of my own new character. Thank you. It's fun. I liked being able to keep making it. In fact, I was worried when Son Jun-ho came in with the role of Wu Ding, which seemed to be Feelings, a foreigner wearing hanbok in Chuseok special. But when I saw the performance, it was really good to see Son Jun-ho drawing Wu Ding with his own strength, warmth and charisma. I applaud a lot (Kim So-hyun).”

▲ What is the person who is drawn by Son Jun-ho?

“I was the most vulnerable image of Wu Ding, but I felt that Wu Ding was not vulgar, and that he could represent it in three dimensions, as he was practicing the scene. I tried to think about it from the couple's perspective. Originally, I thought that Empress Myeongseong was a gigantic woman, so I thought that Wu Ding would not have worried about protecting Europe as a king. I tried to express the life of a real couple, an approach to whether she was a king of the Joseon Dynasty and was dragged to talk about it. When I asked, I thought it was the result of trying to keep Europe. As a result, Wu Ding, I made, became not a weak king but a king who loved Europe (Son Jun-ho)."

Empress Myeongseong has a different historical interpretation, so there is controversy every time.

“I was wondering how to make this character more understandable, only Empress Myeongseong in the records, and no one really knew him. I was just wondering what it would have been like if I had been in that situation, what advice did Europe give to my husband when he was confused, how would he treat his son? I wanted to express the mind of a wise woman. I saw this later: ‘Empress Myeongseong, I hate it historically, but I felt sorry for her.’ I was grateful when I saw this article. I was grateful if I had ever been worried about it. Or maybe I was so immersed in the role that I didn’t see this person so coldly. I tried to understand that this man had to do this (Kim So-hyun).”

▲ I heard that there are many scenes changes compared to last season.

“I opened up the wedding scene last season, and I played the biography all the time, not with a fancy wedding scene this season, but from the present to the past. And I play the wedding scene for him, and it's different from the previous season, and I've tried to write a lot of modern languages, not a lot of gores. The character has changed a little since the last time, and if I tried to show my charismatic Empress Myeongseong last time, I tried to broaden the range of each god this time. She was acting on her own, and she was tearing up a lot in the audience, and she was applauded for her splendid applause last time, but she was new because she was empathized with her.’

▲ What is the good thing about being on stage as a couple?

“I liked being able to lean on what I lacked, and I’m doing as well as I can in this performance. But there are times when Kim So-hyun changes the scene at will. Maybe they can because they believe in each other. It’s really about changing it on the spot without saying a word in advance (Son Jun-ho).”

“I wasn’t sure about Empress Myeongseong even in the practice room. I wondered if we could induce the audience to immerse ourselves in the TV images we usually showed by Empress Myeongseong and Wu Ding. But I was surprised to hear that the first performance and the audience were able to immerse themselves in the fact that Chemie was rather good. I was comfortable and convinced and immersed. You said that Kimmy was better. Thank you. I was married for the first time in seven years. I've been avoiding it, but I realize that's wrong. Actually, it's really hard to go on tour. It's hard to adapt because the size of the theater, the distance of the audience, and the Feelings of the space are different, but Son Jun-ho is next to me, so I can trust and come on stage comfortably. “I have a lot of will (Kim So-hyun).”

▲ Has the actual fight ever affected the stage?

“We’ve been thinking about ‘what if we get personal Feelingss and ruin the show’, but there’s nothing like that, and I think we’re grateful that it seems like a real role. “I’ve been accumulating a long time to forget about fighting or avoid fighting, but when I play musicals with them, the fight is reduced.”

Kim So-hyun was against me when I saw him on stage. If you don’t, you’re not married. If there's no performance, we'll talk right away or we'll go right with each other. If you have that Feelings on the day of the performance, you'll endure it. But if it doesn't work out, we'll talk after it's over, and when I'm acting on stage, I forget or understand why I fought Kim So-hyun Nine out of ten times that happens. The number of fights has decreased (Son Jun-ho).”

Kim So-hyun came out on the radio and said, 'I am breathtaking with Son Jun-ho'.

“I didn’t say I was breathtaking, but Salon was the same, I shared a room, I ate rice, and I heard some computer-overloaded Feelings. I do not hate it because it is Son Jun-ho, but because I do not have time alone, I need time to reboot, but I wrote a stimulating word that I was breathtaking (laughing). But I think everyone does, and when you’re stressed out, you want to go on vacation, because you’re 24 hours together, so you’re asking for your own time (Kim So-hyun).”

“I don’t need much time alone (Son Jun-ho).”