"Doude" Lee Hye-Yeong "Kang Daniel is the best of Wanna One"

Actor and broadcaster Lee Hye-Yeong recently named Wanna One as his favorite idol group.Lee Hye-Yeong appeared as a guest in the Hook Invitation corner of MBC FM4U Dooshis Dating Ji Suk-jin broadcast on the 2nd.Lee Hye-Yeong contemplated in his first music selection, saying he likes Wanna One so DJ Ji Suk-jin said, Who do you like Wanna One?When asked, Lee Hye-Yeong shyly said, Its all a fan, its a Kang Daniel fan.Lee Hye-Yeong added, I want to select Open me that caught my heart at that time.Ji Suk-jin bragged, Kang Daniels nickname Gangdani was also made by me.Meanwhile, Dooshis Dating Ji Suk-jin is broadcast every day at 2 pm.Photo l MBC FM4U broadcast screen

Actor and broadcaster Lee Hye-Yeong recently named Wanna One as his favorite idol group.

Lee Hye-Yeong appeared as a guest in the 'Hook Invitation' corner of MBC FM4U 'Dooshi's Dating Ji Suk-jin' broadcast on the 2nd.

Lee Hye-Yeong contemplated in his first music selection, saying he "likes Wanna One" so DJ Ji Suk-jin said, "Who do you like Wanna One? "When asked, Lee Hye-Yeong shyly said, "It's all a fan, it's a Kang Daniel fan."

Lee Hye-Yeong added, "I want to select 'Open me' that caught my heart at that time."

Ji Suk-jin bragged, "Kang Daniel's nickname 'Gangdani' was also made by me."

Meanwhile, 'Dooshi's Dating Ji Suk-jin' is broadcast every day at 2 pm.

Photo l MBC FM4U broadcast screen