'Diet Success' Narsha Reveals Recent Recent 5kg Replay

Narsha said, Diet has lost 5kg after the end.Narsha posted a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 27th, with an article entitled But after that Diet, Im 5kg. What are you eating tonight?Narsha in the public photo said she was 5kg, but she still attracted attention with her slim figure.Narsha succeeded in Diet and received great attention with her slender body. In response, SBS 100-year-old guest said, I exercised aerobic exercise on hunger as soon as I woke up. I exercised must aerobic exercise for an hour, but the aerobic exercise on hunger only takes must fat.Narsha SNS

Narsha said, "Diet has lost 5kg after the end."

Narsha posted a picture on his Instagram on the afternoon of the 27th, with an article entitled "But after that Diet, I'm 5kg. What are you eating tonight?"

Narsha in the public photo said she was 5kg, but she still attracted attention with her slim figure.

Narsha succeeded in Diet and received great attention with her slender body. In response, SBS '100-year-old guest' said, "I exercised aerobic exercise on hunger as soon as I woke up." "I exercised must aerobic exercise for an hour, but the aerobic exercise on hunger only takes must fat."

Narsha SNS