DIA Weeks "I don't even know your Sungjae contacts...romance rumor panicked."

Seoul=) = Weeks of group DIA mentioned romance rumor that had erupted with Yook Sungjae.DIA interviewed a new album at a cafe in Seoul Sinsa-dong on the 22nd.On this day, Weeks failed to avoid the recent romance rumor question with Yook Sungjae.The romance rumor of Weeks and Yook Sungjae was the first romance rumor of DIA, so both Weeks and members were embarrassed.I was on schedule when I had a romance rumor, I heard that I had a romance rumor during the schedule, it was really embarrassing and absurd, Weeks said.I have a job at a meeting with Mr. Youngjae. I went to a meeting because I had an acquaintance, and there was Mr. Yong Sungjae.I am not in personal contact and I have no friendship at all. Leader Eunjin also added, We were all really embarrassed, and Weeks was very embarrassed and I was surprised because it was the first story I heard.Earlier, Weeks and Yook Sungjae were reported to be in love on the 13th, and both companies immediately said they were unfounded.An official from MBK Entertainment, a subsidiary of Weeks, said at the time, The devotion to Yook Sungjae is not true.It is true that the two people have been together in a meeting with their acquaintances recently, but it has been confirmed that the two are not close. Cube Entertainment also emphasized, It is true that I have been in meetings with my acquaintances, but devotion is not true.Meanwhile, Weeks is working as DIAs new song Wow.

Seoul=) = Weeks of group DIA mentioned romance rumor that had erupted with Yook Sungjae.

DIA interviewed a new album at a cafe in Seoul Sinsa-dong on the 22nd.

On this day, Weeks failed to avoid the recent romance rumor question with Yook Sungjae. The romance rumor of Weeks and Yook Sungjae was the first romance rumor of DIA, so both Weeks and members were embarrassed.

"I was on schedule when I had a romance rumor, I heard that I had a romance rumor during the schedule, it was really embarrassing and absurd," Weeks said.

"I have a job at a meeting with Mr. Youngjae. I went to a meeting because I had an acquaintance, and there was Mr. Yong Sungjae. I am not in personal contact and I have no friendship at all. "

Leader Eunjin also added, "We were all really embarrassed, and Weeks was very embarrassed and I was surprised because it was the first story I heard."

Earlier, Weeks and Yook Sungjae were reported to be in love on the 13th, and both companies immeDIAtely said they were "unfounded."

An official from MBK Entertainment, a subsiDIAry of Weeks, said at the time, "The devotion to Yook Sungjae is not true. It is true that the two people have been together in a meeting with their acquaintances recently, but it has been confirmed that the two are not close. "

Cube Entertainment also emphasized, "It is true that I have been in meetings with my acquaintances, but devotion is not true."

Meanwhile, Weeks is working as DIA's new song 'Wow'.