BTS "The secret to SNS popularity? Certainly wrong, because it was true to its essence."

Group BTS (RM, Jean, Suga, Jay-hop, Jimin, Vu, Jungkook) said, I think I have been loved by many people because I am faithful to the essence.Suga said, I am a little saddened by the question of what I think about the recent analysis of the secret of BTS popularity and the story of SNS activities.I want to say that it is definitely wrong. I think that many fans will love it, but I think that BTS has become a seed that has attracted a lot of attention because we are concentrating on music, performance and messages that are important to BTS.Then youll look up SNS, he said.RM said, Suga is right. I think he asked a very important question. I NEED U is a popular point.The previous albums were so-called unknown, low-profile days, and I think it would be a good idea to be in first place with I NEED U.If thats the outside view, I think its consistent, and I know youre buying a lot of old albums, which are unusual.The best story we can do, at that time, was school. When the members were 20 years old, they became youth.There are some parts that can not be explained by that alone. There are many driving forces, but I think we should stick to the essence first.We think its a concert to see the complete version of the singer because we are singers and idols. Its the albums that make it.I think that all the albums really love Music and love Performance, and they have been the most faithful since they were trainees.I think I have eyes that can distinguish between heart and heart.I would like to say that we have been faithful to our main business and have tried to convey our sincerity to SNS or other things, so that they have not moved their hearts beyond language or country barriers. BTS will meet a total of 90,000 viewers on both days until the 26th following the performance on the 25th.The LOVE YOURSELF tour, which opened on the day, will continue with 33 performances in 16 cities including North America, Europe and Japan.hwang hye-jin

group BTS (RM, Jean, Suga, Jay-hop, Jimin, Vu, Jungkook) said, "I think I have been loved by many people because I am faithful to the essence."

Suga said, "I am a little saddened by the question of what I think about the recent analysis of the secret of BTS' popularity and the story of SNS activities. I want to say that it is definitely wrong. "

"I think that many fans will love it, but I think that BTS has become a seed that has attracted a lot of attention because we are concentrating on Music, Performance and messages that are important to BTS. Then you'll look up SNS," he said.

RM said, "Suga is right. I think he asked a very important question. I NEED U is a popular point. The previous albums were so-called unknown, low-profile days, and I think it would be a good idea to be in first place with 'I NEED U'. If that’s the outside view, I think it’s consistent, and I know you’re buying a lot of old albums, which are unusual. The best story we can do, at that time, was school. When the members were 20 years old, they became youth.

"There are some parts that can not be explained by that alone. There are many driving forces, but I think we should stick to the essence first. We think it's a concert to see the complete version of the singer because we are singers and idols. It's the albums that make it. I think that all the albums really love Music and love Performance, and they have been the most faithful since they were trainees. I think I have eyes that can distinguish between heart and heart. I would like to say that we have been faithful to our main business and have tried to convey our sincerity to SNS or other things, so that they have not moved their hearts beyond language or country barriers. "

BTS will meet a total of 90,000 viewers on both days until the 26th following the Performance on the 25th. The LOVE YOURSELF tour, which opened on the day, will continue with 33 Performances in 16 cities including North America, Europe and Japan.

hwang hye-jin