BTS "Discussion on re-signing, good news will be available soon"

The BTS, which debuted in 2013, said it was already talking about a renewal. Asked, Jean said, Im talking to members a lot and talking to the company.I think I can probably tell you good news soon. The Love Your Self tour, which started with the Seoul performance, will lead to North America, Europe and Japan.He will enter the US Stadium and will meet fans from all over the country with 790,000 seats with 33 performances in 16 cities.

The BTS, which debuted in 2013, said it was already talking about a renewal. Asked, Jean said, "I'm talking to members a lot and talking to the company. I think I can probably tell you good news soon. "

The 'Love Your Self' tour, which started with the Seoul performance, will lead to North America, Europe and Japan. He will enter the US Stadium and will meet fans from all over the country with 790,000 seats with 33 performances in 16 cities.