BTS Suga "First U.S. AT & T Stadium performance, proud...prepare hard"

Boy Group BTS was the first Korean singer to perform at AT & T Stadium.BTS has been loved by many people, including LOVE YOURSELF Answer title IDOL, which was released on the 24th, not only topped the music charts but also to chart the album songs.In particular, BTS is the first Korean singer to perform at United States of America New York City Field.Cityfield is home to the New York City Mets, which accommodates more than 40,000 people; BTS sold out all seats shortly after the ticket opened, showing off its powerful ticket power both domestically and abroad.Suga said: Im proud to be performing at AT & T Stadium for the first time in Korea, and on the other hand Im dazed and unrealistic.I think it would be real if I went to United States of America and rehearsed at AT & T Stadium. I will prepare hard until then. I think that many people really enjoy the tour as a concept of the festival, and I think that all the records such as the concert hall and the album sales are made thanks to the amido.I will prepare harder and show it perfectly. Meanwhile, BTS concluded the LOVE YOURSELF concert in Seoul on the 25th and 26th, and then concluded the United States of America LA, Oakland, Fort Worth, Newark, Chicago, New York City, London, Netherlands Amsterdam, Berlin, Germany, Paris, Japan Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka Prefec I look for the future.Photo: Big Hit Entertainment

Boy group BTS was the first Korean singer to perform at AT & T Stadium.

BTS has been loved by many people, including LOVE YOURSELF 'Answer' title 'IDOL', which was released on the 24th, not only topped the music charts but also to chart the album songs.

In particular, BTS is the first Korean singer to perform at United States of America New York City Field. Cityfield is home to the New York City Mets, which accommodates more than 40,000 people; BTS sold out all seats shortly after the ticket opened, showing off its powerful ticket power both domestically and abroad.

Suga said: "I'm proud to be performing at AT & T Stadium for the first time in Korea, and on the other hand I'm dazed and unrealistic. I think it would be real if I went to United States of America and rehearsed at AT & T Stadium. I will prepare hard until then. "

"I think that many people really enjoy the tour as a concept of the festival, and I think that all the records such as the concert hall and the album sales are made thanks to the amido. I will prepare harder and show it perfectly. "

Meanwhile, BTS concluded the 'LOVE YOURSELF' concert in Seoul on the 25th and 26th, and then concluded the United States of America LA, Oakland, Fort Worth, Newark, Chicago, New York City, London, Netherlands Amsterdam, Berlin, Germany, Paris, Japan Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka Prefec I look for the future.

Photo: Big Hit Entertainment