BTS Jimin, "I've been wandering alone for two and a half years, being a hard man to me."

BTS released its repackaged album Love Yourself Resolution - Answer on the 24th.This album is an album that starts the US of the Love Your Self series that lasted for two and a half years. It contains the fact that the only answer to finding me in the self of many shapes is finally I.We were not doing that when we told people that we were Love Myself, Jimin said. I think I was wandering and wandering and thinking about what I was doing well and what I was doing so hard for, he said.I sometimes thought a lot while drinking in my room alone.I think I thought I was being tough on me over what I thought had grown for two and a half years, he said. I believe in me in the future and I think I should think about my members and think about it with good thoughts.Meanwhile, BTS will continue its 33 overseas tours in 16 cities including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, France and Paris, starting with the Seoul performance.

BTS released its repackaged album Love yourself Resolution - Answer on the 24th. This album is an album that starts the US of the Love Your Self series that lasted for two and a half years. It contains the fact that the only answer to finding me in the self of many shapes is finally 'I'.

“We were not doing that when we told people that we were Love Myself,” Jimin said. “I think I was wandering and wandering and thinking about what I was doing well and what I was doing so hard for,” he said.

"I sometimes thought a lot while drinking in my room alone. “I think I thought I was being tough on me over what I thought had grown for two and a half years,” he said. “I believe in me in the future and I think I should think about my members and think about it with good thoughts.”

Meanwhile, BTS will continue its 33 overseas tours in 16 cities including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, France and Paris, starting with the Seoul performance.