TV Cultwo Show' Han Hye-yeon "Fashionista Idol=Wanna One Kang Daniel Best"

TV Cultwo Show Han Hye-yeon cited Wanna One Kang Daniel as fashionista Idol.On the 10th SBS PowerFM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show, Who is Idol who wears well?, a figure of Han Hye-yeon, who was asked by the listener, got on the air.Han Hye-yeon cited SHINee Key and Wanna One Kang Daniel.Han Hye-yeon explained the advantage of the key, saying, SHINee key is really good because I know myself well and wear a lot of things.In recent years, Kang Daniel has been very well dressed in Idol, he said. These days, two bridges with sunglasses and glasses with two noses are popular. Last time I came from TV Cultwo Show, Kang Daniel was wearing them as glasses.I thought it was not normal when I saw it. DJ Kim Tae-gyun, who listened to this, asked, Do you think ordinary people do not usually use two bridges?Han Hye-yeon laughed, saying, I think its not a joke.Meanwhile, SBS PowerFM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show is broadcast every day at 2 pm.

TV Cultwo Show' Han Hye-yeon cited Wanna One Kang Daniel as fashionista Idol.

On the 10th SBS PowerFM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show', "Who is Idol who wears well? ", a figure of Han Hye-yeon, who was asked by the listener, got on the air.

Han Hye-yeon cited SHINee Key and Wanna One Kang Daniel. Han Hye-yeon explained the advantage of the key, saying, "SHINee key is really good because I know myself well and wear a lot of things."

"In recent years, Kang Daniel has been very well dressed in Idol," he said. "These days, two bridges with sunglasses and glasses with two noses are popular. Last time I came from TV Cultwo Show, Kang Daniel was wearing them as glasses. I thought it was not normal when I saw it. "

DJ Kim Tae-gyun, who listened to this, asked, "Do you think ordinary people do not usually use two bridges?" Han Hye-yeon laughed, saying, "I think it's not a joke."

Meanwhile, SBS PowerFM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' is broadcast every day at 2 pm.