"Dong Seok-a!" "Ras" Kim Yung-min, the strongest proven entertainment ceremony

MBC Radio Star broadcast on the 8th was featured as Publicity is amazing.Actor Yuli, Song Chang-ui, Kim Yung-min and Ahn Bo-hyun, who will star in the new weekend show Hide and Seek, guest starred.Kim Yung-min, an 18-year-old Acting veteran who debuted this year, was 48 years old, born in 1971: Im friends with Ma Dong-seok.My seniors said, I have a day to look at the face because of that face, but I think I am doing a little thanks to it these days. He said, When I was watching TVN My Man from Nowhere, I did not know well when the audience rating was 2 ~ 3%, but I recognized it because it was over 7%.In addition, Kim Yung-min has appeared in the Beethoven Virus movie Fai, Kyup and Madonna.Kim Yung-min revealed that he was a regular fan, saying, I had a god to slap my cheek, I was worried about making a mistake, about the IU, who breathed in My Man from Nowhere.I was waiting in the elevator god, and IU hummed a song, unexpectedly appreciating the IUs one-man performance, and I still appreciate it, fancied.After the drama Beethoven Virus, the cast came in as a starring actor in the film company, which was caused by misunderstanding Kim Yung-min as Kim Yung-min.I thought about changing my name, but I couldnt change it because of the fans who remember my name, he added.Kim Yung-min, who shyly laughed at shooting Bedsin as soon as he met with staff at Hide and Seek.Forty-eight years old, he was at the center of the Radio Star topic with his appearance and funny appearance.

MBC Radio Star' broadcast on the 8th was featured as 'Publicity is amazing'. Actor Yuli, Song Chang-ui, Kim Yung-min and Ahn Bo-hyun, who will star in the new weekend show 'Hide and Seek,' guest starred.

Kim Yung-min, an 18-year-old Acting veteran who debuted this year, was 48 years old, born in 1971: "I'm friends with Ma Dong-seok. My seniors said, 'I have a day to look at the face because of that face,' but I think I am doing a little thanks to it these days. "

He said, "When I was watching TVN 'My Man from Nowhere', I did not know well when the audience rating was 2 ~ 3%, but I recognized it because it was over 7%." In addition, Kim Yung-min has appeared in the "Beethoven Virus" movie "Fai", "Kyup" and "Madonna".

Kim Yung-min revealed that he was a regular fan, saying, "I had a god to slap my cheek, I was worried about making a mistake," about the IU, who breathed in "My Man from Nowhere." "I was waiting in the elevator god, and IU hummed a song, unexpectedly appreciating the IU's one-man performance, and I still appreciate it," fancied.

After the Drama "Beethoven Virus," the cast came in as a starring Actor in the film company, which was caused by misunderstanding Kim Yung-min as "Kim Yung-min." "I thought about changing my name, but I couldn't change it because of the fans who remember my name," he added.

Kim Yung-min, who shyly laughed at shooting Bedsin as soon as he met with staff at 'Hide and Seek'. Forty-eight years old, he was at the center of the Radio Star' topic with his appearance and funny appearance.