Cheongha, Kim So-hye and the 'I.O.I' friendship "always cheer"

Cheongha and Sohye, who were from the group I.O.I (I.O.I), boasted of their friendship.On the 27th, Cheongha posted three photos on his SNS with an article entitled Always cheering and beautiful.In the open photo, he is looking at Camera with his face affectionately with Kim So-hye, who turned into a single hair.They laugh at the fresh-faced, playful-faced, playful-faced, and the unwavering friendship of the two gives their fans a warm heart.On the other hand, Cheongha and Kim So-hye have appeared on the cable TV Mnet Produce 101 season 1 and have been selected as the final debut group and have been loved by I.O.I.

Cheongha and Sohye, who were from the group I.O.I (I.O.I), boasted of their friendship.

On the 27th, Cheongha posted three photos on his SNS with an article entitled "Always cheering and beautiful".

In the open photo, he is looking at Camera with his face affectionately with Kim So-hye, who turned into a single hair. They laugh at the fresh-faced, playful-faced, playful-faced, and the unwavering friendship of the two gives their fans a warm heart.

On the other hand, Cheongha and Kim So-hye have appeared on the cable TV Mnet 'Produce 101' season 1 and have been selected as the final debut group and have been loved by I.O.I.