Cha Eun-woo X Im Soo-hyang, perfect visual couple even outsIDe of Drama

My ID is Gangnam Beauty Cha Eun-woo Im Soo-hyang has released a couple shot that boasts perfect visuals.On the last 4 days, Im Soo-hyang posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled My ID is Gangnam Beauty # Do Kyung Suk # Kang Future at 11 oclock.In the public photos, JTBCs Golden Drama My ID is Gangnam Beauty (playplayed by Choi Soo Young and directed by Choi Sung Bum) shows Im Soo-hyang and Cha Eun-woo.They stared at the camera, and they showed affection with their hands playing or arm-in-arms, especially the warm visuals of the two people, which are admiring.Meanwhile, My ID is Gangnam Beauty starring Im Soo-hyang Cha Eun-woo is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 11 pm.
My ID is Gangnam Beauty Cha Eun-woo Im Soo-hyang has released a couple shot that boasts perfect visuals.On the last 4 days, Im Soo-hyang posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled My ID is Gangnam Beauty # Do Kyung Suk # Kang Future at 11 oclock.In the public photos, JTBCs Golden Drama My ID is Gangnam Beauty (playplayed by Choi Soo Young and directed by Choi Sung Bum) shows Im Soo-hyang and Cha Eun-woo.They stared at the camera, and they showed affection with their hands playing or arm-in-arms, especially the warm visuals of the two people, which are admiring.Meanwhile, My ID is Gangnam Beauty starring Im Soo-hyang Cha Eun-woo is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 11 pm.

'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' Cha Eun-woo Im Soo-hyang has released a couple shot that boasts perfect visuals.

On the last 4 days, Im Soo-hyang posted several photos on his instagram with an article entitled "My ID is Gangnam Beauty # Do Kyung Suk # Kang Future" at 11 o'clock.

In the public photos, JTBC's Golden Drama 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' (playplayed by Choi Soo Young and directed by Choi Sung Bum) shows Im Soo-hyang and Cha Eun-woo. They stared at the camera, and they showed affection with their hands playing or arm-in-arms, especially the warm visuals of the two people, which are admiring.

Meanwhile, 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' starring Im Soo-hyang Cha Eun-woo is broadcast every FrIDay and Saturday at 11 pm.