Byun Yo-han Mr. Sunshine' shaved his mustache after shooting ended "fishy awkward"

Actor Byun Yo-han has revealed a shave of his mustache.Byun Yo-han posted a picture on August 28 with an article entitled Bard shaved and awkward on his instagram.Inside the photo was a picture of Byun Yo-han, who had a mustache shaved and a wide smile; Byun Yo-han added a refreshing charm with berets and striped T-shirts.Byun Yo-hans warm visuals draws on Eye-catchingThe fans who responded to the photos responded Im crazy, Im so handsome, Im thrilled and saved it right away, I feel different because I have a beard.delay stock

Actor Byun Yo-han has revealed a shave of his mustache.

Byun Yo-han posted a picture on August 28 with an article entitled "Bard shaved and awkward" on his instagram.

Inside the photo was a picture of Byun Yo-han, who had a mustache shaved and a wide smile; Byun Yo-han added a refreshing charm with berets and striped T-shirts. Byun Yo-han's warm visuals draws on Eye-catching

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I'm crazy, I'm so handsome", "I'm thrilled and saved it right away", "I feel different because I have a beard".

delay stock