"Bobblesse" Song Eun-yi "BTS I met at the beginning of my debut, I thought it would be big."

The comedian Song Eun-yi told the group BTS after meeting.On the cable channel Olive Bobblesse broadcasted on the night of the 16th, the second story of the first summer unity contest was drawn.Lee Young-ja, who listened to a mans story that he danced in front of a woman who was in love with her, but her body did not follow, recommended soft and hot porridge.Song Eun-yi suggested a Good Restaurant that BTS frequently goes, and Lee Young-ja said: We have to go, even for a moment, we have to see BTS.I cant see it and Im going to die, he said, expressing his self-interest.Choi Hwa-jung said, I once came to our radio when I was a rookie. Song Eun-yi said, I once saw it in RM and stockings.I thought it would be big because the buff was overflowing, he said, envious of Lee Young-ja.However, Lee Young-ja, who realized that Jean, Jimin, Bhu and RM had come out of his ongoing Hello, said, I did not come out to BTS and did not know it by their names.

The comedian Song Eun-yi told the group BTS after meeting.

On the cable channel Olive 'Bobblesse' broadcasted on the night of the 16th, the second story of the first summer unity contest was drawn.

Lee Young-ja, who listened to a man's story that he danced in front of a woman who was in love with her, but her body did not follow, recommended soft and hot porridge. Song Eun-yi suggested a Good restaurant that BTS frequently goes, and Lee Young-ja said: "We have to go, even for a moment, we have to see BTS. I can't see it and I'm going to die," he said, expressing his self-interest.

Choi Hwa-jung said, "I once came to our radio when I was a rookie." Song Eun-yi said, "I once saw it in RM and stockings. I thought it would be big because the buff was overflowing, "he said, envious of Lee Young-ja.

However, Lee Young-ja, who realized that Jean, Jimin, Bhu and RM had come out of his ongoing 'Hello', said, "I did not come out to BTS and did not know it by their names."