Bob Blessou Lee Young-ja, who said he didn't see BTS, said "reversal"...I saw it?"

Lee Young-ja reveals fanfare for BTS on Bob BlessouOn the 16th, Olive Bob Blessou, the second story of the first summer unity contest was revealed.Lee Young-ja said, I should see bulletproof at any time, but I will not see it and die.Choi Hwa-jung, Song Eun-yi, and Kim Sook have met BTS, and Lee Young-ja, who heard this, could not hide his bitter expression.In the end, the production team of Bob Blessou told Lee Young-ja, BTS has also appeared in Hello, he said. Jin, Jimin, RM, and BU came out.Lee Young-ja caused the pupil Earthquake and said, The friends did not come out of bulletproof and came out in their respective names.I have to come out to a meeting called bulletproof, and I do not know if each person comes out.

Lee Young-ja reveals fanfare for BTS on 'Bob Blessou'

On the 16th, Olive 'Bob Blessou', the second story of the first summer unity contest was revealed.

Lee Young-ja said, "I should see bulletproof at any time, but I will not see it and die."

Choi Hwa-jung, Song Eun-yi, and Kim Sook have met BTS, and Lee Young-ja, who heard this, could not hide his bitter expression.

In the end, the production team of 'Bob Blessou' told Lee Young-ja, "BTS has also appeared in 'Hello'," he said. "Jin, Jimin, RM, and BU came out."

Lee Young-ja caused the pupil Earthquake and said, "The friends did not come out of bulletproof and came out in their respective names. I have to come out to a meeting called bulletproof, and I do not know if each person comes out. "