BLACKPINK Jenny Kim, swag-filled Running Man' authentication shot 'Are you taking over the real sword again?'

Group BLACKPINK member Jenny Kim released a photo of SBS Running Man appearance.Jenny Kim posted a photo on her Instagram account on August 11 with the caption: Run jennie run (Jennie Kim runs).The picture shows Jenny Kim dressed as Shark, staring at the camera with her hands in her hands.Jenny Kims exotic features stand outThe fans who responded to the photos responded I am so cute, I have to use Running Man and I can not wait.delay stock
Group BLACKPINK member Jenny Kim released a photo of SBS Running Man appearance.Jenny Kim posted a photo on her Instagram account on August 11 with the caption: Run jennie run (Jennie Kim runs).The picture shows Jenny Kim dressed as Shark, staring at the camera with her hands in her hands.Jenny Kims exotic features stand outThe fans who responded to the photos responded I am so cute, I have to use Running Man and I can not wait.delay stock

Group BLACKPINK member Jenny Kim released a photo of SBS Running Man' appearance.

Jenny Kim posted a photo on her Instagram account on August 11 with the caption: "Run jennie run (Jennie Kim runs)."

The picture shows Jenny Kim dressed as Shark, staring at the camera with her hands in her hands. Jenny Kim's exotic features stand out

The fans who responded to the photos responded "I am so cute", "I have to use Running Man'" and "I can not wait".

delay stock