Apink Yoon Bomi shows off her beauty and celebrates her 26th birthday "Everyone is happy"

Group Apink member Yoon Bomi has celebrated his 26th birthday.On August 13, Yoon Bomi wrote on his Instagram account: Happy Birthday; our members who took care of our birthdays; and our Panda (Apink Official Fandom Name) my friends.And my family, and everyone I love happily today in the blessing of all the people I love. Thank you very much. Inside the photo was a picture of Yoon Bomi holding a Panda-shaped Cake, who poses like kissing Cake.The convex forehead and high nose of the young Bomi make the innocent beauty stand out.The fans who heard the news responded Happy Birthday, Thank you for being born. I will cheer you. I love you and I want you to be the happiest today.delay stock

Group Apink member Yoon Bomi has celebrated his 26th birthday.

On August 13, Yoon Bomi wrote on his Instagram account: "Happy Birthday; our members who took care of our birthdays; and our Panda (Apink Official Fandom Name) my friends. And my family, and everyone I love happily today in the blessing of all the people I love. Thank you very much. "

Inside the photo was a picture of Yoon Bomi holding a Panda-shaped Cake, who poses like kissing Cake. The convex forehead and high nose of the young Bomi make the innocent beauty stand out.

The fans who heard the news responded "Happy Birthday", "Thank you for being born. I will cheer you. I love you" and "I want you to be the happiest today".

delay stock