"Amazing Saturday" Sana, "It was so confusing to hear the lyrics even though it was our song."

TWICE Sana and MOMO appeared on Amazing Saturday.TWICE Sana and MOMO appeared as guests on the TVN weekend entertainment Amazing Saturday on the 4th.On this day, Sana replied, Did you see the amazing Saturday broadcast? How was it? I was trying to listen to the lyrics even though it was our song, and always and When I was in the waiting room, I was bored when I got longer, so I played songs and played lyrics, he said.I do that, but its too hard than I thought. I will work hard today, Sana said.

TWICE Sana and MOMO appeared on "Amazing Saturday."

TWICE Sana and MOMO appeared as guests on the TVN weekend entertainment "Amazing Saturday" on the 4th.

On this day, Sana replied, "Did you see the 'amazing Saturday' broadcast? How was it?" "I was trying to listen to the lyrics even though it was our song, and 'always' and '

"When I was in the Waiting room, I was bored when I got longer, so I played songs and played lyrics," he said.

"I do that, but it's too hard than I thought. I will work hard today," Sana said.