"God Ji Sung x GodJimin"...is different from "A knowing wife" and "Confessions Couples."

Also believed in, Ji Sung and Gat Jimin are increasing their popularity thanks to Ji Sung and Han Jimin.The TVN new drama Knowing Wife, which was first broadcast on the 1st, draws the fateful love of the couple who lived the present that changed with one choice.It tells the story of a couple Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woo Jin (Han Jimin), who are married in the fifth year of ordinary marriage, living a different life.In the third episode broadcast on the 9th, Cha Ju-hyuk chose Lee Hye-won, his first love in college, instead of his wife Seo Woo Jin, who changed into a bad name.Thanks to his wealthy wife, he enjoyed a rich marriage and tried to ignore memories of Seo Woo Jin, who had only fought every day.However, the relationship between Seo Woo Jin and Cha Ju-hyuk continued.Seo Woo Jin came to the bank branch where Cha Ju-hyuk attended, and Cha Ju-hyuk was worried that Seo Woo Jin would remember himself.So I tried to send Seo Woo Jin to another branch and I expected to go out on my feet.But Sea Woo Jin was not hurt.Rather, I ate sandwiches because of the factual customer (Jeon Seok-ho), and told Cha Ju-hyuk, I really liked the first impression of the deputy.I feel like a friendly person and I know why. I am not a father, I am sincere. Cha Ju-hyuk works with Seo Woo Jin and has often been soaked in past memories.I was sincere when my former mother-in-law (Lee Jung-eun) said that she was sick and recalled when she was bright and pretty before marrying herself by watching Seo Woo Jin enjoying a dinner.I saved the Seo Woo Jin who was almost hit by a motorcycle and shouted Ujina.Seo Woo Jin also had no memory of Cha Ju-hyuk, but somehow heart-thumped: My mother called me Woo Jin-ah, but at that moment, tears were pinging without reason.I was sad and my heart was sad. He looked at Cha Ju-hyuk standing in front of his house and asked, Do you know me if this sounds strange? In fact, I was worried that knowing wife was similar to KBS 2TB Confessions couple before the start.Confessions couple is also the story that the couple, who are bored, return to their love days and restore their relationship and make love to each other.The big frame is similar, but the knowing wife is looking for its own fun: at the center is Ji Sung and Han Jimin.Ji Sung is specially drawing the most ordinary characters: Han Jimin has given up on visuals, digesting the housewife character, and in his changed life, he plays Lovely itself.The two actors are playing pale-colored performances between the past and the present, and most of all, they are leading the viewers to the eye thanks to their handsome and beautiful visuals.Lovely love Kahaani, realistic marriage story, and the current interesting Kahaani that changed relationship are believed to be Ji Sung and Han Jimin.It is a knowing wife of special charm that can not be compared with Confessions couple.Knowing Wife.
Also believed in, Ji Sung and Gat Jimin are increasing their popularity thanks to Ji Sung and Han Jimin.The TVN new drama Knowing Wife, which was first broadcast on the 1st, draws the fateful love of the couple who lived the present that changed with one choice.It tells the story of a couple Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woo Jin (Han Jimin), who are married in the fifth year of ordinary marriage, living a different life.In the third episode broadcast on the 9th, Cha Ju-hyuk chose Lee Hye-won, his first love in college, instead of his wife Seo Woo Jin, who changed into a bad name.Thanks to his wealthy wife, he enjoyed a rich marriage and tried to ignore memories of Seo Woo Jin, who had only fought every day.However, the relationship between Seo Woo Jin and Cha Ju-hyuk continued.Seo Woo Jin came to the bank branch where Cha Ju-hyuk attended, and Cha Ju-hyuk was worried that Seo Woo Jin would remember himself.So I tried to send Seo Woo Jin to another branch and I expected to go out on my feet.But Sea Woo Jin was not hurt.Rather, I ate sandwiches because of the factual customer (Jeon Seok-ho), and told Cha Ju-hyuk, I really liked the first impression of the deputy.I feel like a friendly person and I know why. I am not a father, I am sincere. Cha Ju-hyuk works with Seo Woo Jin and has often been soaked in past memories.I was sincere when my former mother-in-law (Lee Jung-eun) said that she was sick and recalled when she was bright and pretty before marrying herself by watching Seo Woo Jin enjoying a dinner.I saved the Seo Woo Jin who was almost hit by a motorcycle and shouted Ujina.Seo Woo Jin also had no memory of Cha Ju-hyuk, but somehow heart-thumped: My mother called me Woo Jin-ah, but at that moment, tears were pinging without reason.I was sad and my heart was sad. He looked at Cha Ju-hyuk standing in front of his house and asked, Do you know me if this sounds strange? In fact, I was worried that knowing wife was similar to KBS 2TB Confessions couple before the start.Confessions couple is also the story that the couple, who are bored, return to their love days and restore their relationship and make love to each other.The big frame is similar, but the knowing wife is looking for its own fun: at the center is Ji Sung and Han Jimin.Ji Sung is specially drawing the most ordinary characters: Han Jimin has given up on visuals, digesting the housewife character, and in his changed life, he plays Lovely itself.The two actors are playing pale-colored performances between the past and the present, and most of all, they are leading the viewers to the eye thanks to their handsome and beautiful visuals.Lovely love Kahaani, realistic marriage story, and the current interesting Kahaani that changed relationship are believed to be Ji Sung and Han Jimin.It is a knowing wife of special charm that can not be compared with Confessions couple.Knowing Wife.

Also believed in, "Ji Sung" and "Gat Jimin" are increasing their popularity thanks to Ji Sung and Han Jimin.

The TVN new drama "Knowing Wife," which was first broadcast on the 1st, draws the fateful love of the couple who lived the present that changed with one choice. It tells the story of a couple Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) and Seo Woo Jin (Han Jimin), who are married in the fifth year of ordinary marriage, living a different life.

In the third episode broadcast on the 9th, Cha Ju-hyuk chose Lee Hye-won, his first love in college, instead of his wife Seo Woo Jin, who changed into a bad name. Thanks to his wealthy wife, he enjoyed a rich marriage and tried to ignore memories of Seo Woo Jin, who had only fought every day.

However, the relationship between Seo Woo Jin and Cha Ju-hyuk continued. Seo Woo Jin came to the bank branch where Cha Ju-hyuk attended, and Cha Ju-hyuk was worried that Seo Woo Jin would remember himself. So I tried to send Seo Woo Jin to another branch and I expected to go out on my feet.

But Sea Woo Jin was not hurt. Rather, I ate sandwiches because of the factual customer (Jeon Seok-ho), and told Cha Ju-hyuk, "I really liked the first impression of the deputy. I feel like a friendly person and I know why. I am not a father, I am sincere. "

Cha Ju-hyuk works with Seo Woo Jin and has often been soaked in past memories. I was sincere when my former mother-in-law (Lee Jung-eun) said that she was sick and recalled when she was bright and pretty before marrying herself by watching Seo Woo Jin enjoying a dinner. I saved the Seo Woo Jin who was almost hit by a motorcycle and shouted "Ujina".

Seo Woo Jin also had no Memory of Cha Ju-hyuk, but somehow 'heart-thumped': "My mother called me Woo Jin-ah, but at that moment, tears were pinging without reason. I was sad and my heart was sad. "He looked at Cha Ju-hyuk standing in front of his house and asked," Do you know me if this sounds strange? "

In fact, I was worried that 'knowing wife' was similar to KBS 2TB 'Confessions couple' before the start. 'Confessions couple' is also the story that the couple, who are bored, return to their love days and restore their relationship and make love to each other.

The big frame is similar, but the 'knowing wife' is looking for its own fun: at the center is Ji Sung and Han Jimin. Ji Sung is specially drawing the most ordinary characters: Han Jimin has given up on visuals, digesting the housewife character, and in his changed life, he plays Lovely itself.

The two actors are playing pale-colored performances between the past and the present, and most of all, they are leading the viewers to the eye thanks to their handsome and beautiful visuals. Lovely love Kahaani, realistic marriage story, and the current interesting Kahaani that changed relationship are believed to be Ji Sung and Han Jimin.

It is a 'knowing wife' of special charm that can not be compared with 'Confessions couple'.

"Knowing Wife."