"Hot Combination" GOT7 Mark X Jinyoung unit Teaser unveiled

Group GOT7 (GOT7) unveiled the unit Teaser, which caught the eye.On September 17, GOT7, which will be comeback with its third full-length album Present: YOU and title song Esporte Clube Bahia (Lullaby), released a new song Luller Esporte Clube Bahia unit Teaser on September 1 through various SNS channels.Mark and Jinyoung in the unit Teaser are smiling softly as they look at the blue paper bird.The Teaser also included some of the lyrics of the new song Esporte Clube Bahia, which is sweet, I do not stop pounding and do it every day and I get beautiful when I go through you.JYP also presents the sound of the new song, and it gives excitement and pleasure to fans who are waiting for the GOT7 comeback.JYP released a Lyric Clip Teaser on the official SNS channel at noon on the 1st, expressing the melody of Esporte Clube Bahia in the Orgol sound.If its a dream, dont wake me up. I want you forever. Fill it with sweet voices. Stay with me at this moment.In particular, GOT7 has released its new song Esporte Clube Bahia in four languages ​​in Korean, English language, Chinese and Spanish.The Orgol Teaser was also produced in four versions: Korean, English language, Chinese, and Spanish, and delivered some of the lyrics in languages ​​of each country.The title song Esporte Clube Bahia from GOT7s regular third album Present: YOU is a pop song from the Urban Deep House family with an impressive dreamy synth sound.Like the lyrics Do not wake me if you are a dream and Press me with a sweet voice, I honestly released the feelings of sweet and happy love like a dream.emigration site

Group GOT7 (GOT7) unveiled the unit Teaser, which caught the eye.

On September 17, GOT7, which will be comeback with its third full-length album 'Present: YOU' and title song 'Esporte Clube Bahia (Lullaby), released a new song 'Luller Esporte Clube Bahia' unit Teaser on September 1 through various SNS channels.

Mark and Jinyoung in the unit Teaser are smiling softly as they look at the blue paper bird. The Teaser also included some of the lyrics of the new song "Esporte Clube Bahia", which is sweet, "I do not stop pounding and do it every day" and "I get beautiful when I go through you".

JYP also presents the sound of the new song, and it gives excitement and pleasure to fans who are waiting for the GOT7 comeback. JYP released a Lyric Clip Teaser on the official SNS channel at noon on the 1st, expressing the melody of 'Esporte Clube Bahia' in the Orgol sound. "If it's a dream, don't wake me up. I want you forever. Fill it with sweet voices. Stay with me at this moment."

In particular, GOT7 has released its new song 'Esporte Clube Bahia' in four languages ​​in Korean, English language, Chinese and Spanish. The Orgol Teaser was also produced in four versions: Korean, English language, Chinese, and Spanish, and delivered some of the lyrics in languages ​​of each country.

The title song "Esporte Clube Bahia" from GOT7's regular third album "Present: YOU" is a pop song from the Urban Deep House family with an impressive dreamy synth sound. Like the lyrics "Do not wake me if you are a dream" and "Press me with a sweet voice," I honestly released the feelings of sweet and happy love like a dream.

emigration site