"The Living Child" Kim Yeo-jin "I'm sure I can do best."

Kim Yeo-jin Sung Yu Bin left the autumn atmosphere.Two Actor Kim Yeo-jin and Sung Yu Bin, who worked in the movie Living Child, recently filmed and interviewed Marie Claire in September.Kim Yeo-jin in the public picture showed a style of nude tone makeup and a style of autumn atmosphere, and Sung Yu Bin also matched the checkered knit to perfect the dreamy boy.In particular, the two people use the props of apples in front of the opposite background colors to show different aspects, raising questions about what kind of relationship they will become in the movie Living Child.In a subsequent interview, Actor Kim Yeo-jin, who celebrated his 20th year of debut this year, said, When I read scenario, I felt like a person named unskilled came to my mind.I was convinced that I could do this best. He said that he read the living child scenario.Asked about his breathing with his opponent Actor Sung Yu Bin, he praised the adult actor, saying, I feel like I am acting in an easy way.Sung Yu Bin, who has grown into a mature actor every time he works, said, I talked a lot with the director about the character and tried to control the emotional control and the control of the intensity by worrying about the very small things.He said, I want to grow into an actor who can digest anything well and give fun through acting.bak-beauty
Kim Yeo-jin Sung Yu Bin left the autumn atmosphere.Two Actor Kim Yeo-jin and Sung Yu Bin, who worked in the movie Living Child, recently filmed and interviewed Marie Claire in September.Kim Yeo-jin in the public picture showed a style of nude tone makeup and a style of autumn atmosphere, and Sung Yu Bin also matched the checkered knit to perfect the dreamy boy.In particular, the two people use the props of apples in front of the opposite background colors to show different aspects, raising questions about what kind of relationship they will become in the movie Living Child.In a subsequent interview, Actor Kim Yeo-jin, who celebrated his 20th year of debut this year, said, When I read scenario, I felt like a person named unskilled came to my mind.I was convinced that I could do this best. He said that he read the living child scenario.Asked about his breathing with his opponent Actor Sung Yu Bin, he praised the adult actor, saying, I feel like I am acting in an easy way.Sung Yu Bin, who has grown into a mature actor every time he works, said, I talked a lot with the director about the character and tried to control the emotional control and the control of the intensity by worrying about the very small things.He said, I want to grow into an actor who can digest anything well and give fun through acting.bak-beauty

Kim Yeo-jin Sung Yu Bin left the autumn atmosphere.

Two Actor Kim Yeo-jin and Sung Yu Bin, who worked in the movie "Living Child", recently filmed and interviewed Marie Claire in September.

Kim Yeo-jin in the public picture showed a style of nude tone makeup and a style of autumn atmosphere, and Sung Yu Bin also matched the checkered knit to perfect the dreamy boy. In particular, the two people use the props of apples in front of the opposite background colors to show different aspects, raising questions about what kind of relationship they will become in the movie "Living Child".

In a subsequent interview, Actor Kim Yeo-jin, who celebrated his 20th year of debut this year, said, "When I read scenario, I felt like a person named 'unskilled' came to my mind. I was convinced that I could do this best. "He said that he read the" living child "scenario.

Asked about his breathing with his opponent Actor Sung Yu Bin, he praised the adult Actor, saying, "I feel like I am acting in an easy way."

Sung Yu Bin, who has grown into a mature Actor every time he works, said, "I talked a lot with the director about the character and tried to control the emotional control and the control of the intensity by worrying about the very small things."

He said, "I want to grow into an Actor who can digest anything well and give fun through acting."

bak-beauty