"A Respectful Wife..."The Law of Oh Sang-jin for the Life Bar" Kim So-young

There are no separate couples that encourage Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young and marriage.Oh Sang-jin Kim So-young couple who showed the envy of viewers and showed honest and sweet appearance every entertainment that appeared together proved once again that it is overwhelming couple.The TVN entertainment program Life Bar broadcasted on the 23rd was decorated with Adult & Moon Couple Special and featured Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young, comedian Kim Min Ki and Hong Yoon Hwa.In particular, Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young, who are in the second year of marriage on this day, attracted the attention of pollution from the moment of revealing public devotion to marriage life.On this day, Oh Sang-jin recalled his first meeting with Kim So-young, who met as a junior in MBC announcer. When a new announcer came in, his seniors educated him.At that time, my homeroom was me. I had a good impression then. Oh Sang-jin, who asked Kim So-young to drink alcohol after MBC Leave to borrow alcohol and to make Confessions.But Kim So-young laughed, saying, There is no Confessions Memory that day, I kept saying strange things.Kim So-young, who thought Oh Sang-jin was The Man from Nowhere at the age difference of seven years.I didnt think I could devote myself to this age difference, like The Man from Nowhere.I talked to him then, but he thought he was dating. He laughed and then recalled his love days when he saw his first kiss.Kim So-young has confided in his usual brusque Oh Sang-jin opponent.He said, In my usual time, I usually answer in three letters like Yes and OK, and I wrote my heart in my book.Oh Sang-jin said, I was angry because there was nothing I could not do when I was sick because of the broadcasting station.I wrote it because I had no way to comfort him. Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young, who are famous for their extensive couples, told another story about the book: Kim So-young is currently running a bookstore.In particular, Oh Sang-jin was envious of saying that he had published it as a book as a honeymoon diary with Kim So-young: I wrote a diary about what happened with Mr. Soyoung for a year.I tied it up and gave it to the book, he explained.On the same day, Oh Sang-jin also revealed Kim So-youngs fanship toward BTS.Oh Sang-jin laughed, saying, There is a place where I put things like the waste in the house, and there is a BTS CD there, it was a sign CD.On this day, Kim So-young conveyed his candid thoughts about being Memory to the public as Oh Sang-jins wife.Kim So-young, who opened his mouth honestly, said, But it was not important because I was marriage.Husband is not the person who stays next to me when I am the shabbyest. Oh Sang-jin expressed a greater heart for Kim So-young, who even spared the expression of respect beyond love, saying: So Young is a woman I can really admire.So I think, I will do well only in my own mind. On the other hand, tvN Life Bar is broadcast every Thursday night at 11 pm.

There are no separate couples that encourage Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young and marriage. Oh Sang-jin Kim So-young couple who showed the envy of viewers and showed honest and sweet appearance every entertainment that appeared together proved once again that it is 'overwhelming couple'.

The TVN entertainment program 'Life Bar' broadcasted on the 23rd was decorated with 'Adult & Moon Couple Special' and featured Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young, comedian Kim Min Ki and Hong Yoon Hwa. In particular, Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young, who are in the second year of marriage on this day, attracted the attention of pollution from the moment of revealing public devotion to marriage life.

On this day, Oh Sang-jin recalled his first meeting with Kim So-young, who met as a junior in MBC announcer. "When a new announcer came in, his seniors educated him. At that time, my homeroom was me. I had a good impression then. " Oh Sang-jin, who asked Kim So-young to drink alcohol after MBC Leave to borrow alcohol and to make Confessions.

But Kim So-young laughed, saying, "There is no Confessions Memory that day, I kept saying strange things." Kim So-young, who thought Oh Sang-jin was 'The Man from Nowhere' at the age difference of seven years. "I didn't think I could devote myself to this age difference, like The Man from Nowhere. I talked to him then, but he thought he was dating. "He laughed and then recalled his love days when he saw his first kiss.

Kim So-young has confided in his usual brusque Oh Sang-jin opponent. He said, "In my usual time, I usually answer in three letters like 'Yes' and 'OK', and I wrote my heart in my book." Oh Sang-jin said, "I was angry because there was nothing I could not do when I was sick because of the broadcasting station. I wrote it because I had no way to comfort him. "

Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young, who are famous for their extensive couples, told another story about the book: Kim So-young is currently running a bookstore. In particular, Oh Sang-jin was envious of saying that he had published it as a book as a honeymoon diary with Kim So-young: "I wrote a diary about what happened with Mr. Soyoung for a year. I tied it up and gave it to the book," he explained.

On the same day, Oh Sang-jin also revealed Kim So-young's fanship toward BTS. Oh Sang-jin laughed, saying, "There is a place where I put things like the waste in the house, and there is a BTS CD there, it was a sign CD."

On this day, Kim So-young conveyed his candid thoughts about being Memory to the public as Oh Sang-jin's wife'. Kim So-young, who opened his mouth honestly, said, "But it was not important because I was marriage. Husband is not the person who stays next to me when I am the shabbyest. "

Oh Sang-jin expressed a greater heart for Kim So-young, who even spared the expression of respect beyond love, saying: "So Young is a woman I can really admire. So I think, 'I will do well only in my own mind.' "

On the other hand, tvN 'Life Bar' is broadcast every Thursday night at 11 pm.