Lee Jung Eun, Ji Sung Memory "Knowing Wife" "Of course it's a son-in-law."

Lee Jung Eun still remembers Ji Sung as the car westIn the TVN drama Knowing Wife broadcast on the 22nd, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) was still the car west to the mother of Han Ji-min (Lee Jung Eun).On the day, Seojin (Han Ji-min)s mother (Lee Jung Eun) visited World Bank with a side dish that Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) liked.The Cha West, he loudly called, and World Bank staff misunderstood as JK Groups wife.My mother told Cha Ju-hyuk, Is not it hard to live with Woojin? Woojin is not a personality that is secretly proud.I said that the car was a life-saving person. I had a hard time sending my father and dying, but I stayed because of my teacher.Cha Ju-hyuk said, Why do you remember me?You changed everything, and my mother replied, I am a son-in-law, so I am a Memory

Lee Jung Eun still remembers Ji Sung as 'the car west'

In the TVN drama "Knowing Wife" broadcast on the 22nd, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) was still "the car west" to the mother of Han Ji-min (Lee Jung Eun).

On the day, Seojin (Han Ji-min)'s mother (Lee Jung Eun) visited World Bank with a side dish that Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) liked. "The Cha West," he loudly called, and World Bank staff misunderstood as JK Group's wife.

My mother told Cha Ju-hyuk, "Is not it hard to live with Woojin?" "Woojin is not a personality that is secretly proud." "I said that the car was a life-saving person. I had a hard time sending my father and dying, but I stayed because of my teacher.

Cha Ju-hyuk said, "Why do you remember me? You changed everything, "and my mother replied," I am a son-in-law, so I am a Memory "