'Knowing Wife' Ji Sung and Han Ji-min, each other's happiness wished each other...Kang Han-Na doubts begin

Ji Sung cheers Han Ji-mins presentIn TVNs Drama Knowing Wife, which aired on the 23rd, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) sincerely prayed for the happiness of Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).On this day, Cha Ju-hyuk resigned to return to the past after hearing that Fate is also fate that has been wrong. He told Seo Woo Jin, Good luck with the end.I have the ability to do it, and if youre in trouble, tell me, because if youre a friend, youre my brother.Seo Woo Jin then paid a monthly rent due to his fathers sacrifice; Yoon Jong-hoo (played by Jang Seung-jo) called her because he wanted to see Seo Woo Jin, but couldnt reach her.Yoon Jong-hoo, who was worried about Seo Woo Jin during the dinner, asked Cha Ju-hyuk for advice, What do you want to do?Cha Ju-hyuk said, I will be busy because it is due, but I could not hide my sorryness for Seo Woo Jin.He ran to the Way Home of Seo Woo Jin, recalling the fact that he had not been able to get his father-in-laws date in the past.Cha Ju-hyuk, who put his drink in front of the front door of his wifes house, said, Its too late, my father-in-law. Please calm your heart and mother-in-law.Cha Ju-hyuk, who discovered the Sea Woo Jin who was returning to The Way Home, was surprised to hear that his mother-in-law was missing and headed to the police station.After completing the missing persons report, Cha Ju-hyuk posted on social media that he was looking for people, calmly asking the anxious Seo Woo Jin to find it.Thanks to Cha Ju-hyuks SNS, I was able to find Woojins mother who was serving in a free lunch center.So Seo Woo Jin said, If it wasnt for you this time, I would have been so scared.And Im depended on someone else to be there, and Im serious.Cha Ju-hyuk opened up about the number 0 that Seo Woo Jin liked, saying, I regret and miss why I did not do better after leaving me and why I did not know why I was so precious.I want to pray for happiness with my heart. Im not good at heart-bending, Im not sure Im going to be right about it this time, because Im not going to be right about it.I have lived my life for 30 years, so this time I will try to pray with my heart like you say. Cha Ju-hyuk was embarrassed by the meaningful words of Seo Woo Jin, and she said, I really appreciated today, so Ill see you on Monday. Watch your driving.Later, Seo Woo Jin broke up with Cha Ju-hyuk, wrapping his head in confusion.Meanwhile, Cha Ju-hyuks wife, Lee Hye-won (Kang Han-Na), expressed anger at Cha Ju-hyuk, who lied about going to the funeral home, raising tension in the play.

Ji Sung cheers Han Ji-min's present

In TVN's Drama Knowing Wife, which aired on the 23rd, Cha Ju-hyuk (Ji Sung) sincerely prayed for the happiness of Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).

On this day, Cha Ju-hyuk resigned to return to the past after hearing that "Fate is also fate that has been wrong." He told Seo Woo Jin, "Good luck with the end. “I have the ability to do it, and if you’re in trouble, tell me, because if you’re a friend, you’re my brother.”

Seo Woo Jin then paid a monthly rent due to his father's sacrifice; Yoon Jong-hoo (played by Jang Seung-jo) called her because he wanted to see Seo Woo Jin, but couldn't reach her. Yoon Jong-hoo, who was worried about Seo Woo Jin during the dinner, asked Cha Ju-hyuk for advice, "What do you want to do?"

Cha Ju-hyuk said, "I will be busy because it is due," but I could not hide my sorryness for Seo Woo Jin. He ran to The Way Home of Seo Woo Jin, recalling the fact that he had not been able to get his father-in-law's date in the past.

Cha Ju-hyuk, who put his drink in front of the front door of his wife's house, said, "It's too late, my father-in-law. Please calm your heart and mother-in-law." Cha Ju-hyuk, who discovered the Sea Woo Jin who was returning to The Way Home, was surprised to hear that his mother-in-law was missing and headed to the police station.

After completing the missing persons report, Cha Ju-hyuk posted on social media that he was looking for people, calmly asking the anxious Seo Woo Jin to “find it.” Thanks to Cha Ju-hyuk's SNS, I was able to find Woojin's mother who was serving in a free lunch center.

So Seo Woo Jin said, "If it wasn't for you this time, I would have been so scared. And I’m depended on someone else to be there, and I’m serious.”

Cha Ju-hyuk opened up about the number 0 that Seo Woo Jin liked, saying, "I regret and miss why I did not do better after leaving me and why I did not know why I was so precious. I want to pray for happiness with my heart. "

“I’m not good at heart-bending, I’m not sure I’m going to be right about it this time, because I’m not going to be right about it. I have lived my life for 30 years, so this time I will try to pray with my heart like you say. "

Cha Ju-hyuk was embarrassed by the meaningful words of Seo Woo Jin, and she said, "I really appreciated today, so I'll see you on Monday. Watch your driving." Later, Seo Woo Jin broke up with Cha Ju-hyuk, wrapping his head in confusion.

Meanwhile, Cha Ju-hyuk's wife, Lee Hye-won (Kang Han-Na), expressed anger at Cha Ju-hyuk, who lied about going to the funeral home, raising tension in the play.