"Knowing Wife" Han Ji-min, provocations against the appearance of the robber? "I want to go to the retroom."

Han Ji-min, a knowing wife, showed his base in training.In the TVN drama Knowing Wife, which aired on the afternoon of the 15th, World Bank employees were shown being trained to simulate a window accident.I want to go to the restaurant, said Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min).I can not do it because of stressful bladder infection. After the training, the evaluation time continued. The manager told Seo Woo Jin, who was a reporting and observation team, I did not observe but stimulated the intensity of the gun.If youre upset, youre going to have a gunshot wound to your body?Ill be careful, said Seo Woo Jin, but I have a question: Are you saying Belle is Noor after the robbery?The manager then taught, The first and second things that matter in real situations are safety.

Han Ji-min, a 'knowing wife', showed his base in training.

In the TVN drama Knowing Wife, which aired on the afternoon of the 15th, World Bank employees were shown being trained to simulate a window accident.

“I want to go to the restaurant,” said Seo Woo Jin (Han Ji-min). I can not do it because of stressful bladder infection. "

After the training, the evaluation time continued. The manager told Seo Woo Jin, who was a reporting and observation team, "I did not observe but stimulated the intensity of the gun. If you’re upset, you’re going to have a gunshot wound to your body?”

“I’ll be careful,” said Seo Woo Jin, “but I have a question: Are you saying Belle is Noor after the robbery?” The manager then taught, "The first and second things that matter in real situations are safety."