'Knowing Wife' Han Ji-min, "Hook in" to Jang Seung-jo Confessions...Ji Sung 'Written'

Knowing Wife Actor Han Ji-min played along with Jang Seung-jos ConfessionsIn the 6th episode of the cable channel tvN tree drama Knowing Wife (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung, director Lee Sang-yeob), which was broadcast on the night of the 16th, Yoon Jong-hoo, who performs Confessions to Woojin (Han Ji-min), was portrayed.Woojin laughed loudly when Confessions said he liked him, saying, I was really surprised. Youre coming in, but Im still standing in the middle of it.The end of the day was So, did you just get excited? And Woojin said, Do I have to answer now? I do not know yet.Could it be Serial Killer?Then think about it with time, and I can not wait long because I picked a knife, he said.

'Knowing Wife' Actor Han Ji-min played along with Jang Seung-jo's Confessions

In the 6th episode of the cable channel tvN tree drama "Knowing Wife" (playplayed by Yang Hee-seung, director Lee Sang-yeob), which was broadcast on the night of the 16th, Yoon Jong-hoo, who performs Confessions to Woojin (Han Ji-min), was portrayed.

Woojin laughed loudly when Confessions said he liked him, saying, "I was really surprised. You're coming in, but I'm still standing in the middle of it."

The end of the day was "So, did you just get excited?" And Woojin said, "Do I have to answer now? I do not know yet. Could it be Serial Killer?"

"Then think about it with time, and I can not wait long because I picked a knife," he said.