Yuna Kim "You were surprised to see King of Mask Singer'?"

Singer Yuna Kim gave a feeling of appearing in King of Mask Singer.I think I was shaking and thrilled to sing in my voice on stage alone for the first time.I think it is more meaningful because I can show you another picture on the last day of the activity. Yuna Kim added, I and Min-Ju will come back as soon as possible with good songs and good looks, so please give me a lot of interest and love. I hope you will be Yuna Kim who is not only rap but also singing and music.On the other hand, Yuna team appeared as a sludge fairy in King of Mask Singer and received attention.

Singer Yuna Kim gave a feeling of appearing in King of Mask Singer.

"I think I was shaking and thrilled to sing in my voice on stage alone for the first time. I think it is more meaningful because I can show you another picture on the last day of the activity. "

Yuna Kim added, "I and Min-Ju will come back as soon as possible with good songs and good looks, so please give me a lot of interest and love." "I hope you will be Yuna Kim who is not only rap but also singing and Music."

On the other hand, Yuna team appeared as a 'sludge fairy' in King of Mask Singer and received attention.