Yoo Dong-geun youngest daughter, Kim Sae-rok "Growth of the Iron-free Presence, I Am Wait"

In the first drama film Believer, the Weekend drama I want to live together. In the first drama, more than 10 high school girls appear in movies and Weekend plays, but I often ride the subway.In the first scene of the movie Believer, a high school girl with a drug record (Kind of the Year) appears.With the films contents almost uncovered, the acting of Kim Sae-rok (25) made a strong impression.Wearing red mesh stockings and flying primary-colored swearing, it also shows a presence that is not pushed by detective team leader Wonho (Cho Jin-woong).I was burdened to appear as soon as the movie started. The relationship and breathing with senior Cho Jin-woong was important.I thought that the power would be a source of attracting the movie, so I often visited Jinwoong and met him. The Lotteria scene was also well led by Jinwoong, so I was able to shoot it carefully. The hardest part was swearing. I had to swear my fingers. I practiced swearing and recorded it, and sent it to the director.He had to look like a child who used swearing every day. He had a childs swearing and a childs swearing.It was just six days of filming, but it invested much more time in character research; its relationship with Cho Jin-woong was important.I didnt go out in the movie, but I talked a lot about Cho Jin-woong and the warrior (formerly).The correction was a nephew to Wonho (Jin Woong senior). To him, Wonho is a different person as The Man from Nowhere.If the Man from Nowhere didnt think I was a bad girl, I want you to look at it, and I wanted to have a detailed relationship, not as a man.As I want to live together is a family drama, breathing and harmony are important. If you ping in harmony rather than splashing or stand out, you will receive pong ~.It is only when the audience feels the love of the family, and it seems that the current is obsessed and obsessive, but it still looks rough and wrong.I do not think I can protect my father unless I do, so I tell my senior Jang Mi-hee that he is a fraud. Do not meet my father directly.The audience says, Why are you doing that, youre not growing up, but you love your father and family in your own way.In the drama, she is a slim beauty who takes everyones attention, but the reality in the house is that she is a cooked fish who is familiar with sweating pants.Im waiting every week to see what happens to Hyun-ha, hoping that there will be a little bit of growth in the future, he said.Although Kim Sae-rok is the first drama to appear, there are 13 films including Assassination, Deok Hye-ong, Hae-hwa, Sky Flute, Mi-jung, Kyungsung School, and Lost Girls.I signed a contract with my agency a year and a half ago, and when I was alone, I went to the studio and sold a profile-turning product and auditioned.The drama was not a system to go to audition, but a well of the movie was sold.If you have a chance in the future, you will be motivated to act with a good writer, director, and senior actor, whether it is a movie or a drama.Ive had a lot of times in my movie, and I think my face is round and ordinary, and the drama is right, and the image changes a lot depending on how I style it.He was a 168-meter-tall Korean dance major, and when he was in high school, he asked himself, How do you live better? Then he changed to acting and went to acting school to prepare for his entrance exam.Ive always liked to be on stage since I was a kid, and I wanted to go out when the child recruitment announcement came out, but my mother objected, but there was always a vague attitude that I wanted to postpone.I tried to go to dance, but I didnt think I was happy. The happier one was acting.He has appeared in more than 10 movies and is also featured in KBS Weekend, but his daily life is ordinary. He often uses subways.How much money did you make? asked the question, I havent made it yet. I think there are times.Of course, money is important, but now you have to have a lot of experience. He said he wanted to go to an entertainment program if he had the chance.I traveled a lot alone. I went to Fukuoka alone for four nights and five days. I like to take pictures and go to art exhibitions.Listening carefully to the audio guides will give you a sense of your life and your pursuits. Ive also been to an exhibition by the French artist Marie Laurent.

In the first drama film "Believer," the Weekend drama "I want to live together." In the first drama, more than 10 high school girls appear in movies and Weekend plays, but I often ride the subway.

In the first scene of the movie Believer, a high school girl with a drug record (Kind of the Year) appears. With the film's contents almost uncovered, the acting of Kim Sae-rok (25) made a strong impression. Wearing red mesh stockings and flying primary-colored swearing, it also shows a presence that is not pushed by detective team leader Wonho (Cho Jin-woong).

“I was burdened to appear as soon as the movie started. The relationship and breathing with senior Cho Jin-woong was important. I thought that the power would be a source of attracting the movie, so I often visited Jinwoong and met him. The Lotteria scene was also well led by Jinwoong, so I was able to shoot it carefully. "

The hardest part was swearing. I had to swear my fingers. “I practiced swearing and recorded it, and sent it to the director. He had to look like a child who used swearing every day. He had a child’s swearing and a child’s swearing.

It was just six days of filming, but it invested much more time in character research; its relationship with Cho Jin-woong was important. I didn't go out in the movie, but I talked a lot about Cho Jin-woong and the warrior (formerly).

“The correction was a nephew to Wonho (Jin Woong senior). To him, Wonho is a different person as The Man from Nowhere. If The Man from Nowhere didn’t think I was a bad girl, I want you to look at it, and I wanted to have a detailed relationship, not as a man.”

"As 'I want to live together' is a family drama, breathing and harmony are important. If you 'ping' in harmony rather than splashing or stand out, you will receive 'pong ~'. It is only when the audience feels the love of the family, and it seems that the current is obsessed and obsessive, but it still looks rough and wrong. I do not think I can protect my father unless I do, so I tell my senior Jang Mi-hee that he is a fraud. Do not meet my father directly. The audience says, ‘Why are you doing that, you’re not growing up,’ but you love your father and family in your own way.’

In the drama, she is a slim beauty who takes everyone's attention, but the reality in the house is that she is a 'cooked fish' who is familiar with sweating pants. “I’m Waiting every week to see what happens to Hyun-ha, hoping that there will be a little bit of growth in the future,” he said.

Although Kim Sae-rok is the first drama to appear, there are 13 films including Assassination, Deok Hye-ong, Hae-hwa, Sky Flute, Mi-jung, Kyungsung School, and Lost Girls.

“I signed a contract with my agency a year and a half ago, and when I was alone, I went to the studio and sold a profile-turning product and auditioned. The drama was not a system to go to audition, but a well of the movie was sold. If you have a chance in the future, you will be motivated to act with a good writer, director, and senior Actor, whether it is a movie or a drama.

“I’ve had a lot of times in my movie, and I think my face is round and ordinary, and the drama is right, and the image changes a lot depending on how I style it.”

He was a 168-meter-tall Korean dance major, and when he was in high school, he asked himself, "How do you live better?" Then he changed to acting and went to acting school to prepare for his entrance exam.

“I’ve always liked to be on stage since I was a kid, and I wanted to go out when the child recruitment announcement came out, but my mother objected, but there was always a vague attitude that I wanted to postpone. I tried to go to dance, but I didn’t think I was happy. The happier one was acting.”

He has appeared in more than 10 movies and is also featured in KBS Weekend, but his daily life is ordinary. He often uses subways. “How much money did you make?” asked the question, “I haven’t made it yet. I think there are times. “Of course, money is important, but now you have to have a lot of experience.” He said he wanted to go to an entertainment program if he had the chance.

“I traveled a lot alone. I went to Fukuoka alone for four nights and five days. I like to take pictures and go to art exhibitions. Listening carefully to the audio guides will give you a sense of your life and your pursuits. I’ve also been to an exhibition by the French artist Marie Laurent.