'Why would Secretary Kim do that?' Park Seo-joon Min-young reveals devotion to Pyo Ye-jin "Please keep it secret"

Why would Kim do that? Pyo Ye-jin learned of Park Min-young and Park Seo-joons devotion.In the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that? broadcast on the 18th, Kim Ji-ah was shown to notice the devotion of Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young).On this day, Kim Ji-a told Kim Mi-so, Mr. Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend is formed, and Lee Yeongjun showed a picture of a woman kissing her hand on the back of her hand.It is a picture taken by my college motive, he said. Unfortunately, there are no womens photographs.I was very tired because I told him not to schedule anything today, but as soon as I came in, I would go to see Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend. Kim Mi-soo said, I do not know who I am waiting for in the car. Kim Ji-a passed the crisis well, but Kim Mi-soo told Kim Mi-soo, If I have said something bad, please forgive me.You two are dating. Is it Kim, who was kissing the back of his hand in the picture? Kim Mi-so denied, No, but Kim Ji-ah compared Kim Mi-so and the woman in the photo, saying, I do not like myself when I am blind.In the end, Kim Mi-so said, Yes, I am dating, but please keep it a secret.

'Why would Kim do that?' Pyo Ye-jin learned of Park Min-young and Park Seo-joon's devotion.

In the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that?" broadcast on the 18th, Kim Ji-ah was shown to notice the devotion of Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) and Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young).

On this day, Kim Ji-a told Kim Mi-so, "Mr. Hello, My Dolly Girlfriend is formed," and Lee Yeongjun showed a picture of a woman kissing her hand on the back of her hand.

"It is a picture taken by my college motive," he said. "Unfortunately, there are no women's photographs. I was very tired because I told him not to schedule anything today, but as soon as I came in, I would go to see Hello and My Dolly Girlfriend. "

Kim Mi-soo said, "I do not know who I am waiting for in the car." Kim Ji-a passed the crisis well, but Kim Mi-soo told Kim Mi-soo, "If I have said something bad, please forgive me." You two are dating. Is it Kim, who was kissing the back of his hand in the picture? "

Kim Mi-so denied, "No," but Kim Ji-ah compared Kim Mi-so and the woman in the photo, saying, "I do not like myself when I am blind."

In the end, Kim Mi-so said, "Yes, I am dating, but please keep it a secret."