'Why is Kim Secretary?' Park Seo-joon Amnesia + Reason for renaming, sacrifice and consideration

Park Seo-joons fake Amnesia and reasons for its renaming have been revealed: The sacrifice and consideration of a brother better than his brother made the sea of tears.Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) confessed to his family the reason for fake Amnesia in the 12th episode of TVNs Drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It on July 12 (playplayplay by Jung Eun-young/directed Park Joon-hwa).Lee Yeongjun Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) was revealed to have been kidnapped together, and Lee Yeongjun lied about losing his memory at the time of the kidnapping.Kim Mi-so told Lee Yeongjun directly, I have a question. Why did you change the name Lee Seong-hyun?And how did the artist get the wrong memory? But Lee Yeongjun did not answer.You dont have to tell me now, so we have a lot of days to be together, so please tell me slowly, Kim said.Soon, Lee (Kim Byung-ok) and Choi (Kim Hye-ok) came to the office and the curiosity was solved.Lees wife, Choi, came to hear Lee Yeongjun did not lose her memory through Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan).Like Kim Mi-so, the two men also asked Lee Yeongjun why.In the past, Lee Yeongjun went to the redevelopment area with his brother Lee Sung-yeon, and Lee Sung-yeon ran away with Lee Yeongjun, who was thirsty, waiting for a drink.Lee Yeongjun, who was waiting for his brother alone, approached the kidnapper and asked him to carry the heavy load together, and handed him yogurt.Drinking the yogurt and Lee Yeongjun being abducted as it is.When Lee Yeongjun disappeared, his father Lee asked his son Lee Sung-yeon, Where did you leave your brother? Lee Sung-yeon was rebuked for seeing that Lee Yeongjuns ankle, which he returned, had a scar that would not disappear for a lifetime.At the end, Lee started to suffer from delusions that he was kidnapped, not Lee Yeongjun, and fought with Lee Yeongjun every day.Lee tried to send his son Lee Sung-yeon to a mental hospital when he heard a baseball bat, and Choi said, I want to die.Lee Yeongjun, who heard the words, took an action against Amnesia from the very next day, fearing that his mother, Choi, would commit suicide like a kidnapper.Lee Yeongjun apologized to Lee Sung-yeon first, saying, My brother was kidnapped because of me? I can not remember anything.Lee and Choi later found out that they had burdened Lee Yeongjun too much and poured tears of regret and sorry.Kim Mi-so also tried to run a car errand and heard all the words and shed tears.But Lee Sung-yeon, who learned all the truth, also resented Lee Yeongjun, saying, I hated you because of your arrogant judgment and wrote half of my life to feel sorry for myself.Lee Yeongjun said, I thought it was best for me to pretend that I lost Memory.I thought it would be okay to live under the new name Lee Yeongjun instead of the name Lee Seong-hyun, which made my brother more confused.But I thought that if I was suffering from hearing my mother who had lived in guilt for the rest of my life, I should have overcome it all together. Yoo Gyeong-sang
Park Seo-joons fake Amnesia and reasons for its renaming have been revealed: The sacrifice and consideration of a brother better than his brother made the sea of tears.Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) confessed to his family the reason for fake Amnesia in the 12th episode of TVNs Drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It on July 12 (playplayplay by Jung Eun-young/directed Park Joon-hwa).Lee Yeongjun Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) was revealed to have been kidnapped together, and Lee Yeongjun lied about losing his memory at the time of the kidnapping.Kim Mi-so told Lee Yeongjun directly, I have a question. Why did you change the name Lee Seong-hyun?And how did the artist get the wrong memory? But Lee Yeongjun did not answer.You dont have to tell me now, so we have a lot of days to be together, so please tell me slowly, Kim said.Soon, Lee (Kim Byung-ok) and Choi (Kim Hye-ok) came to the office and the curiosity was solved.Lees wife, Choi, came to hear Lee Yeongjun did not lose her memory through Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan).Like Kim Mi-so, the two men also asked Lee Yeongjun why.In the past, Lee Yeongjun went to the redevelopment area with his brother Lee Sung-yeon, and Lee Sung-yeon ran away with Lee Yeongjun, who was thirsty, waiting for a drink.Lee Yeongjun, who was waiting for his brother alone, approached the kidnapper and asked him to carry the heavy load together, and handed him yogurt.Drinking the yogurt and Lee Yeongjun being abducted as it is.When Lee Yeongjun disappeared, his father Lee asked his son Lee Sung-yeon, Where did you leave your brother? Lee Sung-yeon was rebuked for seeing that Lee Yeongjuns ankle, which he returned, had a scar that would not disappear for a lifetime.At the end, Lee started to suffer from delusions that he was kidnapped, not Lee Yeongjun, and fought with Lee Yeongjun every day.Lee tried to send his son Lee Sung-yeon to a mental hospital when he heard a baseball bat, and Choi said, I want to die.Lee Yeongjun, who heard the words, took an action against Amnesia from the very next day, fearing that his mother, Choi, would commit suicide like a kidnapper.Lee Yeongjun apologized to Lee Sung-yeon first, saying, My brother was kidnapped because of me? I can not remember anything.Lee and Choi later found out that they had burdened Lee Yeongjun too much and poured tears of regret and sorry.Kim Mi-so also tried to run a car errand and heard all the words and shed tears.But Lee Sung-yeon, who learned all the truth, also resented Lee Yeongjun, saying, I hated you because of your arrogant judgment and wrote half of my life to feel sorry for myself.Lee Yeongjun said, I thought it was best for me to pretend that I lost Memory.I thought it would be okay to live under the new name Lee Yeongjun instead of the name Lee Seong-hyun, which made my brother more confused.But I thought that if I was suffering from hearing my mother who had lived in guilt for the rest of my life, I should have overcome it all together. Yoo Gyeong-sang

Park Seo-joon's fake Amnesia and reasons for its renaming have been revealed: The sacrifice and consideration of a brother better than his brother made the sea of tears.

Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon) confessed to his family the reason for fake Amnesia in the 12th episode of TVN's Drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It on July 12 (playplayplay by Jung Eun-young/directed Park Joon-hwa).

Lee Yeongjun Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young) was revealed to have been kidnapped together, and Lee Yeongjun lied about losing his Memory at the time of the kidnapping. Kim Mi-so told Lee Yeongjun directly, "I have a question. Why did you change the name Lee Seong-hyun? And how did the artist get the wrong Memory? "But Lee Yeongjun did not answer.

“You don’t have to tell me now, so we have a lot of days to be together, so please tell me slowly,” Kim said. Soon, Lee (Kim Byung-ok) and Choi (Kim Hye-ok) came to the office and the curiosity was solved. Lee's wife, Choi, came to hear Lee Yeongjun did not lose her Memory through Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan). Like Kim Mi-so, the two men also asked Lee Yeongjun why.

In the past, Lee Yeongjun went to the redevelopment area with his brother Lee Sung-yeon, and Lee Sung-yeon ran away with Lee Yeongjun, who was thirsty, waiting for a drink. Lee Yeongjun, who was waiting for his brother alone, approached the kidnapper and asked him to carry the heavy load together, and handed him yogurt. Drinking the yogurt and Lee Yeongjun being abducted as it is.

When Lee Yeongjun disappeared, his father Lee asked his son Lee Sung-yeon, "Where did you leave your brother?" Lee Sung-yeon was rebuked for seeing that Lee Yeongjun's ankle, which he returned, had a scar that would not disappear for a lifetime. At the end, Lee started to suffer from delusions that he was kidnapped, not Lee Yeongjun, and fought with Lee Yeongjun every day.

Lee tried to send his son Lee Sung-yeon to a mental hospital when he heard a baseball bat, and Choi said, "I want to die." Lee Yeongjun, who heard the words, took an action against Amnesia from the very next day, fearing that his mother, Choi, would commit suicide like a kidnapper. Lee Yeongjun apologized to Lee Sung-yeon first, saying, "My brother was kidnapped because of me? I can not remember anything.

Lee and Choi later found out that they had burdened Lee Yeongjun too much and poured tears of regret and sorry. Kim Mi-so also tried to run a car errand and heard all the words and shed tears. But Lee Sung-yeon, who learned all the truth, also resented Lee Yeongjun, saying, "I hated you because of your arrogant judgment and wrote half of my life to feel sorry for myself."

Lee Yeongjun said, "I thought it was best for me to pretend that I lost Memory. I thought it would be okay to live under the new name Lee Yeongjun instead of the name Lee Seong-hyun, which made my brother more confused. But I thought that if I was suffering from hearing my mother who had lived in guilt for the rest of my life, I should have overcome it all together. "

Yoo Gyeong-sang