'Why would Kim do that?' Park Seo-joon, Proposed to Park Min-young..."I'll do it for your husband."

Why would Kim do that? Park Seo-joon proposed to Park Min-young.In the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that? broadcast on the 25th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), who was caught by a preliminary artisan (Jo Deok-hyun) with a simple and honest proposal toward Park Min-young, was portrayed.On this day, Kim Mi-so told Lee Yeongjun, Why do I like it now? It was actually my romance.After work, I eat a small meal with my husband and spend dinner. Kim Mi-so, who was ashamed soon, said, Why is the house so hot? And Lee Yeongjun, who caught Kim Mi-so, said, I will do that romance.Moy Yat, you can go home with Moy Yat, you can eat and my body is full of MSG. I want to marry Kim Mi-so. Why objection?I did a simple and honest proposal.However, Kim Mi-sos house had Kims father, and when he heard their conversation, he shouted, Objection, I have an objection to marrying the two.

'Why would Kim do that?' Park Seo-joon proposed to Park Min-young.

In the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that?" broadcast on the 25th, Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), who was caught by a preliminary artisan (Jo Deok-hyun) with a simple and honest Proposal toward Park Min-young, was portrayed.

On this day, Kim Mi-so told Lee Yeongjun, "Why do I like it now? It was actually my romance. After work, I eat a small meal with my husband and spend dinner. "

Kim Mi-so, who was ashamed soon, said, "Why is the house so hot?" And Lee Yeongjun, who caught Kim Mi-so, said, "I will do that romance."

"Moy Yat, you can go home with Moy Yat, you can eat and my body is full of MSG. I want to marry Kim Mi-so. Why objection? "I did a simple and honest Proposal.

However, Kim Mi-so's house had Kim's father, and when he heard their conversation, he shouted, "Objection, I have an objection to marrying the two."