'Why would Secretary Kim do that?' Hye-ok KIM, Park Seo-joon found false acting 'shocked'

Why would Secretary Kim do that? Hye-ok KIM learns about Park Seo-joons false performanceIn the 11th episode of the TVN drama Why is Secretary Kim doing that? broadcast on the 11th, Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) heard about the truth of the kidnapping case.On this day, Lee visited Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), who nursed Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young), and said, I was trapped there. It was you, not me.When asked Lee Seong-yeon, Lee Yeongjun said nothing. Lee Seong-yeon, who saw this, said, I guess youre right. Youre embarrassed. Yeah.It was strange. I dont understand. You were not guilty when you saw me in distress. You were trapped, not me.Lee Sung-yeon, who remembered that he had been the one who had abandoned Lee Yeongjun, who had been resenting Lee Yeongjun, was very distressed by guilt.Lee Sung-yeon, who visited the house where Lee Yeongjun was trapped in the past, cried, Is Sung Hyun really trapped here? Did I leave her there?Lee Sung-yeon, who regained his past memory, crossed the crosswalk muttering, No, it can not be. Suddenly he jumped into the road and looked at the passing cars with a blank face.Lee Sung-yeon then told his mother, Choi Ada Lovelace (Hye-ok KIM), Why did you come and tell everything now?At first, it may have been my fault, but not now. Why did not you tell me a little faster? My memory was wrong, he shouted.Choi Ada Lovelace then apologized for the extension, saying, Im sorry, Im sorry.However, Lee Sung-yeon said, How funny would it have been in the meantime? How pathetic did Young-joon look to him?At the end of Lee Sung-yeon, Choi Ada Lovelace replied, Young-joon does not know, Young-joon has lost his memory, but Lee Sung-yeon said, I did not lose my memory.Young Jun is remembering everything, he shocked Choi Ada Lovelace.Photo = TVN broadcast screen

'Why would Secretary Kim do that?' Hye-ok KIM learns about Park Seo-joon's false performance

In the 11th episode of the TVN drama "Why is Secretary Kim doing that?" broadcast on the 11th, Lee Sung-yeon (Lee Tae-hwan) heard about the truth of the kidnapping case.

On this day, Lee visited Lee Yeongjun (Park Seo-joon), who nursed Kim Mi-so (Park Min-young), and said, "I was trapped there. It was you, not me. When asked Lee Seong-yeon, Lee Yeongjun said nothing. Lee Seong-yeon, who saw this, said, "I guess you're right. You're embarrassed. Yeah. It was strange. I don't understand. You were not guilty when you saw me in distress. You were trapped, not me."

Lee Sung-yeon, who remembered that he had been the one who had abandoned Lee Yeongjun, who had been resenting Lee Yeongjun, was very distressed by guilt. Lee Sung-yeon, who visited the house where Lee Yeongjun was trapped in the past, cried, "Is Sung Hyun really trapped here? Did I leave her there?"

Lee Sung-yeon, who regained his past Memory, crossed the crosswalk muttering, "No, it can not be." Suddenly he jumped into the road and looked at the passing cars with a blank face. Lee Sung-yeon then told his mother, Choi Ada Lovelace (Hye-ok KIM), "Why did you come and tell everything now?"

"At first, it may have been my fault, but not now. Why did not you tell me a little faster? My Memory was wrong," he shouted. Choi Ada Lovelace then apologized for the extension, saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

However, Lee Sung-yeon said, "How funny would it have been in the meantime? How pathetic did Young-joon look to him?" At the end of Lee Sung-yeon, Choi Ada Lovelace replied, "Young-joon does not know, Young-joon has lost his Memory," but Lee Sung-yeon said, "I did not lose my Memory. Young Jun is remembering everything, "he shocked Choi Ada Lovelace.

Photo = TVN broadcast screen