"Who Is EXO"..."Alone" Kian84's "Gorgeous Lecture"

Kian84 of I Live Alone gave a spectacular lecture outing.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, Kian84, who became a daily teacher of elementary school students and became a super-principal, and Mamamu Hwasa, who challenged the drivers license test, were drawn.On this day, Kian84 went to an elementary school in Chungju.He received a letter from a student called Web toon writer dream and said, I have not been nervous because of panic disorder, but I have come to my heart this time.When Kian84 appeared, the students were delighted to scream, and he told the students, I tried the last place in the third grade of elementary school.I laughed while hitting him. I also went to tutoring, but the college student teacher ran away three times. When the IMF broke out, my mother sent me an art institute, and I would show you a picture of my high school student. I thought I should work hard at the plaster and be a good student at the institute.So I worked really hard, and the students responded enthusiastically. So Park and Han Hye-jin laughed, Its like North Korea or here.Kian84 said: When I was 24, I just had a Web toon, so I took a leave of absence and painted Web toon.The first Web toon was introduced as old sick man, and the members admired The old sick man was really fun. It is a masterpiece.Kian84 also expressed his affection for old sick man as the best work I have ever painted.I didnt make much money with this Web toon, I earned 600,000 won a month, I was a lot short of living expenses, he recalled, one student said.I spend 5,000 won a month. Kian84 said, I was in my late 20s. 600,000 won was a lot of money.So I challenged Web toon on the N portal, which was called Fashion King. And I applauded him for introducing Fashion King. The students said, It came out when we were four years old.But I saw it all, he said.Kian84 told students, Its good to be a dream, but theres no T.O. in which everyone dreams.Hye-jin said she wanted to be a Web toon writer. I dont think so. Its a pain when you catch that dream. I hope you are happy, but if you have a dream, its okay to find a dream, if you can not find a dream, you can be happy as you do.I was living because I wanted to tell you this. I prepared one for each of the sketchbooks, and I gave them a sign, and I dont know if theyll look into it even when theyre older, Kian84 said, giving the students a gift.Jeon Hyun-moo admired the cheering for Kian84, saying, I know you came to EXO when you see it.Even one student said, Kian84 is more famous than Jeon Hyun-moo.The students liked to meet with Kian84, saying, Its the best day of my life. Kian84 said, I asked the children if they were happy.I wanted to see who I was teaching. I got too much. I hope the kids are that big. Like me. I live alone broadcast capture.

Kian84 of 'I Live Alone' gave a spectacular lecture outing.

In the MBC entertainment program "I Live Alone" broadcasted on the afternoon of the 20th, Kian84, who became a daily teacher of elementary school students and became a "super-principal", and Mamamu Hwasa, who challenged the driver's license test, were drawn.

On this day, Kian84 went to an elementary school in Chungju. He received a letter from a student called "Web toon writer dream" and said, "I have not been nervous because of panic disorder, but I have come to my heart this time."

When Kian84 appeared, the students were delighted to scream, and he told the students, "I tried the last place in the third grade of elementary school. I laughed while hitting him. I also went to tutoring, but the college student teacher ran away three times. "

"When the IMF broke out, my mother sent me an art institute, and I would show you a picture of my high school student. I thought I should work hard at the plaster and be a good student at the institute. So I worked really hard, "and the students responded enthusiastically. So Park and Han Hye-jin laughed," It's like North Korea or here.

Kian84 said: "When I was 24, I just had a Web toon, so I took a leave of absence and painted Web toon. The first Web toon was introduced as "old sick man", and the members admired "The old sick man was really fun. It is a masterpiece." Kian84 also expressed his affection for "old sick man" as "the best work I have ever painted."

"I didn't make much money with this Web toon, I earned 600,000 won a month, I was a lot short of living expenses," he recalled, one student said. I spend 5,000 won a month. "Kian84 said," I was in my late 20s. 600,000 won was a lot of money. So I challenged Web toon on the N portal, which was called "Fashion King." And I applauded him for introducing "Fashion King." The students said, "It came out when we were four years old. But I saw it all," he said.

Kian84 told students, "It's good to be a dream, but there's no T.O. in which everyone dreams. Hye-jin said she wanted to be a Web toon writer. I don't think so. It's a pain when you catch that dream. "

"I hope you are happy, but if you have a dream, it's okay to find a dream, if you can not find a dream, you can be happy as you do. I was living because I wanted to tell you this. "

"I prepared one for each of the sketchbooks, and I gave them a sign, and I don't know if they'll look into it even when they're older," Kian84 said, giving the students a gift. Jeon Hyun-moo admired the cheering for Kian84, saying, "I know you came to EXO when you see it." Even one student said, "Kian84 is more famous than Jeon Hyun-moo."

The students liked to meet with Kian84, saying, "It's the best day of my life." Kian84 said, "I asked the children if they were happy. I wanted to see who I was teaching. I got too much. I hope the kids are that big. Like me. "

"I live alone" broadcast capture.