"Who look EXO" .. 'A special lecture' by 'Alone' Kian84

<p>Kian 84 of I live alone gave a spectacular special lecture.</p><p>The MBC entertainment program I live alone that was broadcasted on the afternoon of 20th was drawn by Kian 84, who became a primary teachers day teacher and became super-presidential, and a mamas no-glamorous figure challenging her drivers license exam .</p><p>On this day I found Kian 84 at Chungju primary school. In response to a students letter saying Web toon writer is a dream, he set up a sketchbook gift, I had to eat this mind I had not been nervous due to a panic disorder, he visited students It was.</p><p>When Kian 84 appeared, the students were glad with a voice. He tried the students I tried the bottom of the whole school at the time of my third grader.A mom cried everyday, I laughed the day, my mother ... Shellak laughed. A teacher of a college student who tried a private tutor also tried it three times I ran away, he revealed his past.</p><p>Next, Kian 84 says, Even when the IMF exploded, my mother sent me a school of art, I will show the picture I painted when I was a high school student I thought that I had to work hard at the school with the plaster drawing intensely, I showed a drawing sketch that I was really enthusiastic, and the students enthusiastically responded. Bakunare and Han Hye Jin made a laugh at Its here in North Korea. Its a national competition.</p><p>Kian 84 said, Web toon was able to be formed at the age of 24. So I took a leave of absence and drew a Web toon, I introduced the first Web toon as Nobodyga, and the members were really interesting in  Novisiona  . It is a masterpiece I admired. Kian 84 Also, I am the best work of what I drew and the affection for Novi Gaga was expressed.</p><p>He replied, I could not earn much money on this Web toon, earned 600,000 won a month, which was not enough for my living expenses. The students asked, Its a lot of things, I write 5000 won a month and laughed. Kian 84 said, I was in the latter half of my twenties, then 600,000 won was a lot of shortage money, so I tried a Web toon challenge to the N portal, which is exactly King of Fashion and Fashion King  He received applause and applause. Students said, We came out at the age of 4, I saw it by the way.</p><p>Kian 84 says to the students, It is a good thing to do a dream, but there is no T. O, everyone dreams of, there is no T. O. If you hear it, you have to be keen. · Hesins sister is Web toon I wanted to be a writer.It is good or not.It will catch that dream Im getting painful Hetta who makes Han Hye Jin laugh by mentioning Han Hye Jin.</p><p>Kian 84, who painted the students and the picture together, said, I hope you guys make us happy, if you have a dream, you may search for a dream without it, if you do not find a dream it makes me happy. That was it. I wanted to tell you all this, he emphasized.</p><p>Kian 84 gave a present to students I prepared sketchbooks one by one, gifts with a cause of death and I do not know whether they will peel when children aged. Genbu admired the cheers for Kian 84 I know EXO when I looked at Who. In addition, the student told that Kian 84 is famous from Xuan Wu and embarrassed Genbu.</p><p>The students liked meeting with Kian 84 as the best day of my life. Kian 84 said, When I asked if I am happy with my children, everyone said that they were fun.  I wanted to teach whom I saw it. Rather, it received too much. Children will be good like that koto. I want kids to get on the ride. I like to thank the students like me. / [Photo] I am living alone Capture broadcasts.</p><p>I live alone Capture broadcast.</p>

Kian 84 of "I live alone" gave a spectacular special lecture.

The MBC entertainment program "I live alone" that was broadcasted on the afternoon of 20th was drawn by Kian 84, who became a primary teacher's day teacher and became "super-presidential", and a mama's no-glamorous figure challenging her driver's license exam .

On this day I found Kian 84 at Chungju primary school. In response to a student's letter saying "Web toon writer is a dream," he set up a sketchbook gift, "I had to eat this mind I had not been nervous due to a panic disorder," he visited students It was.

When Kian 84 appeared, the students were glad with a voice. He tried the students "I tried the bottom of the whole school at the time of my third grader.A mom cried everyday, I laughed the day, my mother ... Shellak laughed. A teacher of a college student who tried a private tutor also tried it three times I ran away, "he revealed his past.

Next, Kian 84 says, "Even when the IMF exploded, my mother sent me a school of art, I will show the picture I painted when I was a high school student I thought that I had to work hard at the school with the plaster drawing intensely, I showed a drawing sketch that I was really enthusiastic, and the students enthusiastically responded. Bakunare and Han Hye Jin made a laugh at "It's here in North Korea. It's a national competition."

Kian 84 said, "Web toon was able to be formed at the age of 24. So I took a leave of absence and drew a Web toon, I introduced the first Web toon as 'Nobodyga', and the members were really interesting in '' Novisiona '' . It is a masterpiece "I admired. Kian 84 Also, "I am the best work of what I drew" and the affection for "Novi Gaga" was expressed.

He replied, "I could not earn much money on this Web toon, earned 600,000 won a month, which was not enough for my living expenses." The students asked, "It's a lot of things, I write 5000 won a month" and laughed. Kian 84 said, "I was in the latter half of my twenties, then 600,000 won was a lot of shortage money, so I tried a Web toon challenge to the N portal, which is exactly" King of Fashion "and" Fashion King " He received applause and applause. Students said, "We came out at the age of 4, I saw it by the way."

Kian 84 says to the students, "It is a good thing to do a dream, but there is no T. O, everyone dreams of, there is no T. O. If you hear it, you have to be keen. · Hesin's sister is Web toon I wanted to be a writer.It is good or not.It will catch that dream I'm getting painful "Hetta who makes Han Hye Jin laugh by mentioning Han Hye Jin.

Kian 84, who painted the students and the picture together, said, "I hope you guys make us happy, if you have a dream, you may search for a dream without it, if you do not find a dream it makes me happy. That was it. I wanted to tell you all this, "he emphasized.

Kian 84 gave a present to students "I prepared sketchbooks one by one, gifts with a cause of death and I do not know whether they will peel when children aged." Genbu admired the cheers for Kian 84 "I know EXO when I looked at Who." In addition, the student told that "Kian 84 is famous from Xuan Wu" and embarrassed Genbu.

The students liked "meeting with Kian 84" as "the best day of my life". Kian 84 said, "When I asked if I am happy with my children, everyone said that they were" fun. " I wanted to teach whom I saw it. Rather, it received too much. Children will be good like that koto. I want kids to get on the ride. I like to thank the students "like me. / [Photo] "I am living alone" Capture broadcasts.

"I live alone" Capture broadcast.