Whats wrong with secretary kim ' Park Seo-joon, 'Sulmchitki' nowhere in the world

Park Seo-joon has become a professional love man who is nowhere in the world.In TVNs Drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, Park Seo-joon, who plays the role of Lee Yeongjun, vice chairman of Narcissist, is showing a deadly charm like Sulmchitki with a genuine romance that is so sweet to the bone.In the 11th episode broadcast on the 11th, the truth of the kidnapping case of a child, which has been secretly held by Young Jun, has been revealed.I did not want to bear the trauma of the day that I could not forget a day, so I hid the memory as if I had lost it.In the affectionate consideration of Young Jun who endured the terrible memory that was hard to cope with, the house theater was covered with a wave of touching.In addition, Young-joon, who confessed the truth to Park Min-young, raised his heart rate with a fast-paced love offensive that he decided to express his heartfelt sincerity for decades.I wanted to have a smile as a child, so I gave a surprise set of dolls that I had kept, and I was able to dig into the hearts of viewers with a thoughtful look, such as providing a hotel spa for all employees and an early departure opportunity for a smile that is concerned about my physical condition.Especially after learning all the things of the past, I focused my attention on the smile that I would be afraid to be alone.As such, Park Seo-joon has ignited his girlfriend with a limited-minded love person who expresses his precious love.It proves the true value of Romance Artisan, which controls the emotions of viewers, such as giving a frowning impression and sometimes making a bright smile.The clown smile of viewers is added to the performance of Park Seo-joon, who is getting more and more powerful in the character with deepening eyes and delicate emotion acting.On the other hand, the 11th episode of Why Secretary Kim Will Do It is receiving a hot response, with an average of 8.7% and 9.8% of the nationwide households based on paid platforms that integrate cable, satellite and IPTV.The 12th episode of Why Secretary Kim Will Do It will be broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 12th.

Park Seo-joon has become a 'professional love man' who is nowhere in the world.

In TVN's Drama Why Secretary Kim Will Do It, Park Seo-joon, who plays the role of Lee Yeongjun, vice chairman of Narcissist, is showing a deadly charm like 'Sulmchitki' with a genuine romance that is so sweet to the bone.

In the 11th episode broadcast on the 11th, the truth of the kidnapping case of a child, which has been secretly held by Young Jun, has been revealed. I did not want to bear the trauma of the day that I could not forget a day, so I hid the Memory as if I had lost it. In the affectionate consideration of Young Jun who endured the terrible Memory that was hard to cope with, the house theater was covered with a wave of touching.

In addition, Young-joon, who confessed the truth to Park Min-young, raised his heart rate with a fast-paced love offensive that he decided to express his heartfelt sincerity for decades. I wanted to have a smile as a child, so I gave a surprise set of dolls that I had kept, and I was able to dig into the hearts of viewers with a thoughtful look, such as providing a hotel spa for all employees and an early departure opportunity for a smile that is concerned about my physical condition. Especially after learning all the things of the past, I focused my attention on the smile that I would be afraid to be alone.

As such, Park Seo-joon has ignited his girlfriend with a limited-minded love person who expresses his precious love. It proves the true value of Romance Artisan, which controls the emotions of viewers, such as giving a frowning impression and sometimes making a bright smile. The clown smile of viewers is added to the performance of Park Seo-joon, who is getting more and more powerful in the character with deepening eyes and delicate emotion Acting.

On the other hand, the 11th episode of Why Secretary Kim Will Do It is receiving a hot response, with an average of 8.7% and 9.8% of the nationwide households based on paid platforms that integrate cable, satellite and IPTV. The 12th episode of Why Secretary Kim Will Do It will be broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 12th.