'TV Cultwo Show' Lucky Twice Jung Yeon, a sick dog tears during live broadcast

<p>Cult Kim Tae - kyun and special DJ Jeon Do - Yung undertook the progression On this day s broadcast, Lucky Twice tells stories related to the recently released songs.</p><p>Tears flowed neatly at this seat, and DJ Kim Tae-kyun asked if it was sick in order that it was not feeling well.</p><p>Then Jean Doon said From ordinary people Hassina worriedly because neatly ordered people really see the sick appear bright and lively.</p><p>Jihyo also said, Ordered from this morning was not good, there are plenty of puppies where neatly grown, so it seems that a lot of worries are done.</p><p>This orderly for me for a while I got my emotions out of the live studio. Kim Tae-kyun said, Mr. Cheong-young will come back if emotions calm down, I am comforting that I do not have to worry too much.</p>

Cult Kim Tae - kyun and special DJ Jeon Do - Yung undertook the progression On this day 's broadcast, Lucky Twice tells stories related to the recently released songs.

Tears flowed neatly at this seat, and DJ Kim Tae-kyun asked if it was sick in order that it was not feeling well.

Then Jean Doon said "From ordinary people Hassina worriedly because neatly ordered people really see the sick appear bright and lively."

Jihyo also said, "Ordered from this morning was not good, there are plenty of puppies where neatly grown, so it seems that a lot of worries are done."

This orderly for me for a while I got my emotions out of the live studio. Kim Tae-kyun said, "Mr. Cheong-young will come back if emotions calm down, I am comforting that I do not have to worry too much."