'Talk to You 2' TWICE Jihyo "For more than 10 years, JYP Idol Producer Life, Singer Jobs A lot"

Group TWICE has delivered a solution like Solomon to the aspiring singer.About 800 people talk about the theme of Kim Je-dongs Talk to You 2 - Happy Song You (hereinafter referred to as Talk to You 2) which will be broadcast on July 24.Na Yeon and Ji Hyo of TWICE participate as guests and add energy.In a recent recording of Talk to You 2 at KAIST, TWICE consulted the career path of an audience who introduced themselves as a singer aspiring.The audience, now a high school student, asked TWICE, What did you think when you thought the Singers path was barren?Ji Hyo expressed his sympathy for the audiences worries, saying, I have been thinking about whether the job called Singer is the right job for me for more than 10 years (JYP Entertainment) Idol Producer.If I do a happy job, people around me will be happy, and it is important to know what you are happy about.Yuri, an idol group senior, said, I have a position for each member, but Ji Hyo seems to have a responsibility as a leader.Kim Je-dong also praised Ji Hyos adult aspect, saying, I think I have a lot of thoughts as a leader.hwang hye-jin
Group TWICE has delivered a solution like Solomon to the aspiring singer.About 800 people talk about the theme of Kim Je-dongs Talk to You 2 - Happy Song You (hereinafter referred to as Talk to You 2) which will be broadcast on July 24.Na Yeon and Ji Hyo of TWICE participate as guests and add energy.In a recent recording of Talk to You 2 at KAIST, TWICE consulted the career path of an audience who introduced themselves as a singer aspiring.The audience, now a high school student, asked TWICE, What did you think when you thought the Singers path was barren?Ji Hyo expressed his sympathy for the audiences worries, saying, I have been thinking about whether the job called Singer is the right job for me for more than 10 years (JYP Entertainment) Idol Producer.If I do a happy job, people around me will be happy, and it is important to know what you are happy about.Yuri, an idol group senior, said, I have a position for each member, but Ji Hyo seems to have a responsibility as a leader.Kim Je-dong also praised Ji Hyos adult aspect, saying, I think I have a lot of thoughts as a leader.hwang hye-jin

Group TWICE has delivered a solution like Solomon to the aspiring singer.

About 800 people talk about the theme of 'Kim Je-dong's Talk to You 2 - Happy Song You (hereinafter referred to as Talk to You 2)' which will be broadcast on July 24. Na Yeon and Ji Hyo of TWICE participate as guests and add energy.

In a recent recording of "Talk to You 2" at KAIST, TWICE consulted the career path of an audience who introduced themselves as a singer aspiring. The audience, now a high school student, asked TWICE, "What did you think when you thought the Singer's path was barren?"

Ji Hyo expressed his sympathy for the audience's worries, saying, "I have been thinking about whether the job called Singer is the right job for me for more than 10 years (JYP Entertainment) Idol Producer." "If I do a happy job, people around me will be happy, and it is important to know what you are happy about."

Yuri, an idol group senior, said, "I have a position for each member, but Ji Hyo seems to have a responsibility as a leader." Kim Je-dong also praised Ji Hyo's adult aspect, saying, "I think I have a lot of thoughts as a leader."

hwang hye-jin